Chapter 35

“Ahhh, dog men are so good at coaxing their wives!”

“I’m so young, I really thought He Jiang was playing with her phone!”

“The scumbag is too good! The business dog can’t play with him!”

“Why is the business dog angry, is it that the scumbag bullied too **** his birthday?”

“Bully”

“Betting on a spicy stick, the business dog can’t refuse.”

“Am I dazzled, you see, the No. 1 teammate id that He Jiang matched is the game anchor soda.”

“You are not dazzled upstairs. The people in the live broadcast room on both sides said that He Jiang came prepared to coax his wife.”

“Shocking my mother, He Jianghua spent a lot of money to buy equipment with her teammates.”

“As soon as the game started, he gave out a red envelope, saying that he would jump on the airdrop with him in this game, and buy the eight-fold mirror three-level armor at a high price.”

“I thought who was stupid and had more money. It turned out to be He Jiang. That’s fine.”

Shang Jing looked at the mobile phone under his nose and tried to strengthen his heart.

Here again, here again! Chasing people starts from the game, and the routine is copied!

Do you think he is a goldfish, remember to eat or not to fight?

The best thing about human beings is that they can learn lessons. Shang Jing turned his head stubbornly, “Don’t fight.”

Covered with long eyelashes, there was a hint of peripheral light at the end of his eyes, faintly, staring at the game a little greedily.

After playing games for so long, he always picks up junk equipment, can’t grab his teammates, and doesn’t dare to act alone.

He Jiang gave a regretful “tsk”, “It’s rare that the landing site is the same as the airdrop, the equipment is fully equipped, and the teammates are super talented.

Shang Jing turned slightly to the side, and Yu Guang gave the game a little more.

Studio.

“Don’t believe it, cub!”

“Don’t believe a man’s mouth!”

“Shang Zaier, after you finish this round, you will find that there is another round.”

“The scumbag is rich! He will buy it again!”

“Redefinition: rare, lucky, unattainable.”

“Soda thanked He Jiang for complimenting him on his superpower, and by the way thanked He Jiang for buying an eight-fold mirror for 1,000 yuan.”

“Shang Zai’er’s profile is really beautiful! Crazy sucking! Just thinking that as long as the scumbag can **** it, the scumbag can still be in all kinds of tricks, the old mother’s heart is broken.”

“I’ll forget this pair of dog boys and boys.”

No matter how loud the live broadcast room is, the parties can’t hear it, and Shang Jing’s eyes have been completely attracted by the game.

He Jiang said that the configuration of this round is rare, and that he will regret it if he does not fight.

It won’t matter if you play a game.

He Jiang: “There is someone on the opposite side, but there is no teammate.”

Shang Jing turned around quickly and said anxiously, “You beat him!”