Chapter 40

The fourth round was a long acupressure board. Shang Jing sat on the ground and took off his shoes, whispering, “It’s hard to divorce a scumbag.”

Why isn’t this game played by two people? Shang Jing, who didn’t understand the true meaning of the game, thought aggrieved that if He Jiang was here, he would be able to let the scumbag carry him for a ride.

Gritting his teeth, he ran across the ten-meter-long acupressure board. A round of shooting games was waiting for him in front of him. Only by hitting the five moving targets marked with the words “Let’s get married” could the level be cleared.

Shang Jing’s palms were so nervous that he was sweating. He had never held a gun, not even a game prop.

If only He Jiang was here.

When He Jiang saw the shooting game, his face was not very good. He picked up the gun and fired five shots at it.

The program group should have considered the business scene, or in order to cover up the progress of each group, without any sound effects.

But He Jiang was still not satisfied. He gestured to call the staff and asked to speak to the director.

“Shang Jing is afraid of guns, so you can change his props, even bows and arrows.”

The director is like an old fritter: “Marriage has to overcome many difficulties…”

He Jiang’s eyes sank, and the director hurriedly said, “Don’t worry, you have prepared bows and arrows to test whether you are worried about the business scene.”

The other groups have prepared some small things to make things difficult according to the corresponding situation, but unfortunately, the first two groups did not reach this link.

Just as Shang Jing was about to decide to take a gun, the staff brought up a bow and arrow, “Mr. He specially asked you to use this.”

Shang Jing took the bow and arrow and pulled it, “Has He Jiang been shot?”

Staff: “I can’t reveal it!”

Shang Jing muttered to himself: “It must be cleared.”

Otherwise, the staff will not give him bows and arrows.

He has only seen He Jiang’s game character Gang Gun, but he has never seen what He Jiang’s real shooting looks like.

Shang Jing imagined it, and his heart thumped, as if it was his own heart that was being targeted.

“What are you doing so quickly, and you can’t get a marriage certificate.”

In a hurry to get a divorce?

Shang Jing muttered, drew the bow and arrow, and aimed at the target.

Although his technique was not good, his eyesight prevailed. He shot fifteen times and finally hit all five targets.

Open the bow without turning back the arrow.

Shang Jing put down his bow and arrow, quickly landed on the boat tied to the side, and paddled forward with both hands.

He has been in the shooting bureau for so long, he must not be the first!

After hitting five targets in the shooting bureau, Zhuang Qin slowly hit the rest of the targets and blew the muzzle.

[Handsome explodes the sky! Zhuang Qin I love you! 】

[Hahahahaha Zhuang Jin’s perfunctory behavior is almost overflowing the screen! 】