Chapter 14

The question is, will He Jiang agree to disclose their relationship?

For a marriage that was on the verge of divorce, if he dared to propose, He Jiang would get divorced immediately.

The businessman glanced at his mobile phone, and in the garish headlines of the shocking party, he saw the article “The way the romance of a star is made public”.

He clicked in and looked at every line of sight. Some were photographed kissing by the paparazzi through the window, some were directly and publicly condemned by an angry girlfriend when he was looking for a mistress, some were photographed on the balcony drying the children’s clothes, and some food photos were taken late at night. , I accidentally reflected my girlfriend’s face on the spoon and forgot to drop it…

It can be said that it is not difficult to open up the relationship. He can even register a Weibo account directly, then get He Jiang’s mobile phone in the name of Cha Gang, and use He Jiang’s Weibo to @self, and it will be done in three seconds.

The most important thing is to make He Jiang willing, and then bring him to make money together.

Shang Jing thought about the dire relationship between him and He Jiang at present, and he had a headache. If he had found out earlier that rubbing He Jiang’s traffic could make more money than divorce, he would not have done so.

He opened a document and listed all the variety shows of husband and wife. He found business quotations from various marketing accounts of Jiaojiao Gada, and wrote which one was high, and made a preliminary document.

After he was groomed, he inadvertently placed it in He Jiang’s study to see his reaction.

If He Jiang was heartbroken, he wouldn’t need to do any extra work at all.

When the subway arrived at the station, the crowd crowded and got off the train. Without thinking about it, Shangjing put his mobile phone in his pocket, got up and went out. After leaving the subway entrance, he realized that he had made a wrong stop. There are still a few stops from here to Hejiang Community. .

As far as the eyes can see, they are all old and young, the house is older than him, and the appearance is a little mottled, which is very different from the bright and beautiful single-family luxury villas in the He Jiang villa area.

Shang Jing was stunned for a while, then lifted his feet and walked inside. In the end, he stopped in front of No. 62, the house number, alley.

This is a small three-storey building with a red brick structure that exudes the simplicity of the last century.

“Baby son, this will be our home in the future! Dad has prepared a separate room for you, and there are surprises…”

“You can’t leave! Mom has sold the house! Your father is gone, what’s the point of living here?”

“Mom, don’t sell it, okay? Mom, I love you, don’t sell it, okay? I want to sleep on the little wooden bed my dad made for me…”

The cry of the child holding the door frame penetrated more than ten years and suddenly and clearly entered the ear.

The cold wind blows, and the cheeks and neck feel cool. Shang Jing raised his hand and wiped it, and unconsciously burst into tears.

The sudden memory fragments, like a sudden autumn rain, drenched the business scene.

Shang Jing wiped the corner of his eyes and saw that the black shadow in front of him was the shadow cast by the osmanthus tree. The scent of osmanthus wafts in the air, which is rich and fragrant.