Chapter 16

Shang Jing was speechless for a moment, and stopped making senseless resistance, lest He Jiang really buy a shield.

Humph, although he is reluctant to spend money to buy data, he can even connect his employer’s WiFi to a tutor tomorrow!

Being so itchy that he couldn’t sleep because of the game, Shang Jing rolled around on the bed, and He Jiang was the big villain who prevented him from restoring his memory.

The WeChat prompt sounded suddenly.

Shang Jing added a total of five people, He Jiang, Xiao Bei, Sister Lin, Dr. Fu, and the security guard who just added when he came back today.

It’s too important to add a security guard. If there is anything in the future, he can be notified directly without going through He Jiang, lest he be scolded by He Jiang again as an idiot.

It must be He Jiang who contacted him at this time, maybe he was here to show off his foresight to unplug the router.

Shang Jing thought about the counterattack in his heart, and turned on his mobile phone with confidence.

Not He Jiang.

A group chat popped up out of nowhere, and the moment he saw the group name, Shang Jing curled his toes and grabbed the sheets uncontrollably.

[Desperate Wife Alliance]

– Yang Yue’s fiancee: @He Jiangwife, have you quarreled with He Jiang and made up?

What group is this? When did he join the group? At the beginning, his WeChat did not have any contacts or group chats, and only followed the gossip official account and the He Jiang support club.

Shang Jing didn’t dare to reply. After thinking for a while, he realized that this group was added before he lost his memory, but he didn’t save it to the address book. If he deleted it, he couldn’t see it. .

There are three people in the group. The IDs are Yang Yue’s fiancee, Cen Feinuo’s mysterious girlfriend, and his wife He Jiang.

Judging from the format, Shangjing speculates that the other two prefixes are also big stars.

Shangjing went to search for the three of them, and sure enough, they debuted in the same TV series.

The most important thing is that on Wikipedia, these three are single and have no relationship with anyone.

However, in this group, everyone has an object.

Shang Jing frowned and found that there was a group announcement. He spent three minutes reading it and summed up the key points.

It turned out that the other two group members, like him, were undisclosed but together lovers of Yang Yue and Cen Feinuo.

By chance, they learned of each other’s existence, shared the same illness, shared the same spirit, overcome all difficulties, pulled a group of three, and worked together to fight for official announcement.

“Husbands are secretive, but they don’t know that the wives have united! Please delete chat records in time to protect privacy and prevent leaks!”

Business View: “…”

Good guy, there are no vegetarians in the entertainment industry.

The three fox friends and dog friends are all well-dressed and beasts.

Shangjing saves the group to the address book, and remarks the name as “fruit wholesale”.

There is no chat record. Shang Jing doesn’t know how much they communicated before. “Yang Yue’s fiancee” should be asking about the previous quarrel between him and He Jiang because of wearing shorts.