Chapter 24

Shang Jing slanted He Jiang from the corner of his eye, and said coolly, “Acknowledging that the three thousand yuan came from the wrong way?”

He Jiang was choked to death, did he come in the wrong way?

Yes, you have come from an unrighteous path, and you must stay away from gambling as a person, otherwise your family will easily break down!

He Jiang: “If I told you in advance that you would have a batch of dishes, would you believe it?”

Shang Jing: “…” His eyeballs moved, why did he still slap him.

Although he often bursts with self-confidence, he can’t say that he can’t listen to other people’s words, right?

“The important thing is that you didn’t say it. You watch my jokes with others.”

Especially when you use “borrow money to bet on the last place” to see a joke, you don’t have any trust in your wife at all, why are you so sure of him 99100?

The internet is right, it’s betrayal.

He Jiang lowered her voice: “I didn’t see your joke, I just wanted to make more money to support you.”

Shang Jing puffed up his face: “If you don’t have a guilty conscience, why don’t you dare to tell me? I’ll return the money to Teacher Cen.”

Zhuang Qin is still my good friend, so I’m so embarrassed to take it back.

He Jiang immediately said bad words: “Cen Fino is not a good person, I will go back immediately.”

After eating the dumplings in two or three bites, he stood up and went straight out the door.

Shang Jing stopped him: “Forget it, anyway, there is nothing to spend money on, so don’t.”

He Jiang stopped when she heard the words, and took out three thousand yuan from her pocket: “This is what I earned today, don’t get angry, okay?”

The money exchanged by sweat and hands is enough for the wife.

Looking at the brand-new cash coupons in front of him, Shang Jing suddenly remembered the live broadcast he saw today breaking corn. He felt that the money was a bit hot and he didn’t dare to take it.

“Take it yourself, I, I won’t spend any more.” Shang Jing looked down at the fluffy slippers. It was really cold outside today, and He Jiang went to collect corn soaked in water.

He Jiang accurately caught the business dog and turned back to the phone. He was overjoyed and decided to sell miserably: “It’s just for you to earn. Now, can I rest?”

The word he used was rest, and he didn’t dare to mention “going to bed” at all.

“Oh, sleep, sleep…” Shang Jing stepped on his slippers, ran to the bed, patted the pillow, and lifted the red quilt, “You sleep here tonight.”

He Jiang looked at Shang Jing standing beside the red wedding bed, thinking that his wife is so coaxing. It feels so good to give the money I made to my wife.

If only Shang Jing was really his wife, he was willing to spend all the money he earned for fun.

Shang Jing took the initiative to lay the floor, but He Jiang stopped him: “The bed is so big, it’s not like we haven’t slept together before.”

Shang Jing didn’t mind sleeping together. The problem was that he was recording a variety show. Although the camera pinched He Jiang the moment he ate the dumplings, he always felt insecure.