Chapter 51

Shang Jing was lying on the shabby bed, and saw the text message.

Large package!

Could it be the piano he shipped back from America!

Shangjing, who was worried that he didn’t have a piano to practice, got up from the bed with a carp. This must be true!

No money, no unknown links, no unsubscribe response, T screening IQ, and simply let him go to the customs to pick up the package! Will customs still lie to him?

Shang Jing was about to go out, when he pulled the door, the iron door slammed and slanted halfway.

He had no choice but to hold on to the iron door and call the landlord’s uncle to ask someone to repair it.

The landlord came up with a toolbox. He was a woodworker when he was young, and he could repair most of the appliances in the house by himself.

“Little businessman, help hold the door.”

When the landlord finished repairing the door slowly, Shang Jing’s palm was full of rust, and the landlord said to fix the windows for him to prevent the wind from blowing in through the cracks at night.

“Your quilt doesn’t keep warm at first glance. You have to turn on the air conditioner at night.”

The landlord lived alone and climbed up and down to repair things. Shangjing was not at ease, so he didn’t go out and worked for the landlord for an afternoon.

“Why do you have so little?”

Shang Jing said nonsense: “Express delivery tomorrow.”

Let’s pick up the package tomorrow, and buy daily necessities today.

“Uncle, which market is cheaper?”

The landlord pushed the reading glasses, “Did you run away from home?”

He looks and dresses like a rich man, buys a quilt and spends his time in bed, doesn’t look for a job or contacts.

Shang Jing: “…That’s right.”

The landlord was keen-eyed, and at first glance, he felt that he lived for a short time, and said: “I have a broom downstairs, you don’t need to buy it, don’t waste your money, and you won’t be able to take it with you in the future.”

Shangjing went to the market mentioned by the landlord. He first bought a kettle, toothbrush, quilt, cotton mop, etc., and spent two hundred yuan. He passed by a kitchenware store. Shangjing hesitated between cooking and going out to eat.

Eating out is expensive, but he can’t cook.

Forget it, think about it in a few days.

After he went out, he entered an unbranded men’s clothing store, glanced at the tag price, and slipped away before the shopping guide came.

It turns out that the clothes are so expensive. It starts at five or six hundred at a glance. He intends to buy three sets inside and out. Wouldn’t it cost four or five thousand.

Shang Jing seriously considered the possibility of going to He Jiang’s house to steal clothes.

The probability is zero.

He could go there while He Jiang was not at home, but he couldn’t avoid the security of the community.

Shang Jing walked back with the bag, not even taking the bus.

As he walked, he checked his financial situation. There were still six thousand seven in WeChat. If he could last for a while, he still had to find a job, rent a piano, and save for tuition fees.