Chapter 53

Shang Jing’s eyes were attracted by the white-cut chicken in the hands of the deliveryman. The hot and sour taste of the dipping sauce lingered on the tip of his nose. He seemed to smell the taste of He Jiang’s live broadcast room.

He Jiang’s heart skipped a beat. Buying underwear? Can you ask a stranger to buy underwear?

Didn’t he have underwear in the clothes he prepared for Shang Jing?

He Jiang was wearing a deliveryman’s helmet and gloves. The warm and windproof configuration wrapped his entire face and neck in a yellow helmet. He twitched the corners of his mouth because he couldn’t see the business scene.

Don’t dare to wear it, do you?

Are you not wearing…

He Jiang’s eyes scrutinized on Shang Jing’s body, his eyes darkened slightly, and he said, “You can run errands.”

Shang Jing felt that at the moment when he opened the door, it seemed that an ice knife was rubbing against his skin from all directions, which made him get goosebumps.

Fortunately, he changed into thick pajamas to open the door. If he was still wearing a bathrobe, wouldn’t he kneel when he wanted to open the door.

“Thank you, I…” Shang Jing reached out and took the takeaway box.

He Jiang took a step back and went downstairs with a low voice: “I’ll buy it for you.”

“Hey!” Shang Jing shouted while holding on to the railing at the corner of the stairs, “Don’t you need to give money first?”

He Jiang had already walked down the third floor, and his voice was reflected and echoed by the stairs on the sixth floor, and it was a little unclear: “No, you can’t run.”

At this time, the other residents in this building were still working overtime, and there was no one in the whole building, so the sound of He Jiang’s footsteps was very obvious.

Shang Jing rubbed his ears, his heart seemed to be stepping on some kind of beat, speeding up a little for no reason.

This delivery guy… It’s not easy. In order to make a living, he has to go up and down the stairs three steps one step at a time.

Give me an extra five bucks later.

However, He Jiang was not for a living, but for… a family plan.

He went downstairs and went straight to the family planning supplies area of ​​the nearby pharmacy.

Buy any underwear, just don’t wear it.

It was him who underestimated the business puppy, so he shouldn’t have gone empty-handed.

Now Shang Jing already knows that they have no legal marriage relationship. Although he has not recovered his memory, there is no fraud or concealment between them. As long as Shang Jing is willing, he is willing to do so, so what scruples does he have?

As for Shang Jing’s willingness or not… I have secretly watched him live cooking, and eating people is soft-hearted, is it not easy to coax?

Thinking so, He Jiang still brought a pair of disposable travel underwear to Shang Jing to see if Shang Jing’s performance would be given.

Wear one tomorrow, no more.

The clerk has long been taken aback by the customers who come to buy these things at night, scans the code numbly to place the order, and does not actively promote the health care products.