Chapter 39

The program team kindly gave each group of guests ten minutes to “warm up”. The camera will not follow the filming in these ten minutes. Each group can discuss the strategy for winning the prize.

Zhuang Qin looked at each group and asked, “Should we not have to participate?”

One of his non-staff members competes with the other three groups for the chance to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau. Isn’t that destroying other people’s marriages?

“Huh?” Cen Feinuo glanced around the other three groups, and would take it back, “The director didn’t say, I should participate.”

He pointed to the cameraman standing by ten meters away, “The cameraman is still there. He Jiang and Shang Jing definitely want to win, we just need to slow down and not rush to the top two.”

Zhuang Qin rolled his eyes: “Yes, it’s better not to take the first place.”

The sun is shining today and the outdoor temperature is around 30. The water park looks pretty fun. He played each level twice more, and it took a little longer.

Cen Fino: “Warm up, if you fall into the water, get up quickly.”

Zhuang Qin: “Okay.”

Lu Gaojie and Huan Nalan looked at each other and looked at the water park. It would be excusable which part of the plan would be the most forgiving.

Since the director announced the mystery award, Ju Zhou received a bombing call from his future mother-in-law, prohibiting her from winning the first place, and public opinion kidnapped Liu Xin to get the certificate.

Liu Xin’s mother was stern and stern, but she couldn’t hide her panic.

If her son really won the first place, and the clamor for the certificate was loud, and the ducks were put on the shelves, they would have to get married. For her son’s future in the entertainment industry, she couldn’t stop it this time.

Damn it, she doubted that Ju Zhou knew in advance what the mystery prize was before urging Liu Xin to participate.

What a broken variety show, marriage is a matter of two families, why intervene?

The other groups were discussing, but Shang Xiaojing was sitting on the beach chair, playing with his mobile phone with sunglasses on, feeling extra cool.

He Jiang looked at his attitude, not sure whether Shang Jing gave up, or secretly planned to get a divorce certificate to surprise everyone.

Want to ask, can’t speak, Shang Jing still doesn’t know that his divorce thoughts have been exposed.

He Jiang thought angrily, if Shang Puppy really dared to rush to the first place to divorce him, he would say that their marriage certificate was obtained from the United States, and they could get it again in China. Thinking about it, he couldn’t wait to see Shang Puppy move. Like throwing a stone at yourself in the foot.

He Jiang has a careful plan in his mind. He has already negotiated with the owner of Shangjing’s old house, and he is waiting for Shangjing to transfer the property.

The idiot businessman is very easy to deceive, as long as he borrows the real estate certificate from the landlord, and then coaxes him to say that he will get the certificate first for the sake of variety show effect, and then divorce after the house is transferred, and Shangjing will not sign the marriage in a daze?

The plan is perfect, the problem is…

Could not bear.

Shang Jing is actually out of business, and he can’t really live stream the divorce with He Jiang.