eight

~Aria 

When I woke up the next morning, Leo wasn't beside me. A note was, however.

Bambina,

I'm setting everything up for our date this evening as you're reading this my love. Enzo is going to make you breakfast and keep you company until I can see your beautiful face again.

See you in a few hours mi amore, 

Dress cosy :)

Yours, 

Leo.

I squealed as I read the handwritten note. I left it on the bedside table and walked into his bathroom to shower. 

Once I had cleaned my hair and body, I wrapped myself in the towel that I had taken for myself and walked into his wardrobe, where he had insisted that I store my clothes as well. Leo had cleared out half of his wardrobe so that it was half mine, half his. Although he had left a few hoodies on my side. hehe.

~~~
"Ah! la nostra Donna, buongiorno." Enzo smiled as I walked into the kitchen, placing a plate of food on the island.

{Ah, our Donna, good morning} 

"Buongiorno, Enzo, grazie per colazione" 

I chose to ignore the 'donna' part of his greeting, I'm not entirely sure what that means.  

{good morning Enzo, thank you for breakfast}

Enzo's face morphed into one of shock after hearing my response. 

"You speak italian?" 

I giggled. "Yeah, I like languages, aussi, je parle le francais" I replied.

"Damn. And here I was thinking, we could talk about you without you knowing, now you can with us. None of us can speak french, except Theo. Aw no, now you guys can have all these secret sibling conversations about me." He pouted.

"Oui, c'est genial!" I laughed as I sat down and started eating the toast on my plate.

"Okay. What the fuck does that mean?" He practically yelled.

"Language. And it means 'yes, it's great'" I explained, sipping my orange juice. 

"Okay fine. Now, what are we doing before your date with Leo?"

"We?"

"Yes we. Now, what film should we watch?" Enzo asked, dragging me out of the kitchen and into the lounge, leaving my plate on the side.

and my sweet orange juice.

:(

~~~

I looked at myself in the mirror. Leo said to 'dress cosy'. I'm not entirely sure what he meant by that so I decided to wear some leggings, fluffy socks and one of his sweatshirts because they're comfier than mine. If this isn't what he meant then, oh well, i guess we'll have to reschedule because I am far too comfy to change. 

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. Opening it, I'm faced with Leo, dressed in grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt, the same colour as mine. 

"We're matching!" I grinned

He chuckled, nodding his head. "So we are, mi amore, are you ready to go?" I nodded, turning to put my shoes on but he stopped me, instead gently grabbing my hand gently and leading me out of his room. We arrived at the door of his library that is in this house.