Epilogue

~Aria

Two lines.

Two lines are changing my entire life.

"Holy moly cheese and crackers."

I had only taken this test because Bria forced me. I was a week late for my period and lately the smell of cheese is making me vomit. Pregnancy had never crossed my mind.

"Ria! Open the door!" The sound of knocking on the bathroom snapped me away from my thoughts.

I opened the door to be faced with my best friends. Bria, Enzo, Astrid and Genevieve were all standing there, excitement written all over their faces.

"So?"

"It's positive." I smiled. "I'm pregnant."

All of them grinned and pulled me into a gentle hug.

It's been 18 months since Leo and I got married, and quite a bit has happened.

Enzo finally confessed his feelings to Killian a little over a year ago, and they are now engaged. I get to be Enzo's maid of honour. He chose me over Leo. Hehe.

As I predicted, Niko finally asked Astrid out and they are now celebrating a year together. I am 99.9% sure that he's going to propose soon.

And one of the biggest shocks, Theo found a girlfriend too. I was shocked, to say the least. Her name is Lana and she is lovely. They have been together for a few months and it is all going well.

"We're going to be mamas together!"

Oh, and Bria found out she was pregnant last week.

And now I'm pregnant. Unexpectedly pregnant.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"How are you going to tell Leo?"

"Tell me what?"

I jumped out of my skin as I turned to face my husband.

"Nothing! Just that I-I'm.. uh, excuse me for a minute." I left all of them and walked towards our room, tears welling in my eyes.

It's still quite scary that I'm pregnant, I'm only 26 for Pete's sake, and I'm not sure if I'm mature enough to be a mother.

I ran into our en suite and locked the door. At this point, tears were streaming down my cheeks and to be honest, I don't think I could tell you why.

"Amore mio, open the door please."

When I didn't answer Leo's call, he became more desperate.

"Aria. Open the door, baby."

I stayed silent.

"Aria, you're scaring me, I'm going to break this door down if you don't tell me how I can help you, amore."

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door and within seconds, I was wrapped in Leo's arms.

"My love, please, talk to me."

He's so caring.

At this I just burst into tears yet again as I pulled the pregnancy test out of my pocket and placed it in his hands, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Tesoro, is this real?" He asked after a few minutes of silence, pulling me face away from his chest, his eyes filled with joy.

I nodded robotically. "Are you, are you mad? Because I know this wasn't planned and I don't know if you want children right now, but I'm going to keep it and I'll stay in the guest room if I have to-"