Chapter 2

"Oooh The Buildings are tall here

"Oooh The Buildings are tall here. And what's with those moving Images?"

"It's a Hologram"

Donghai has rented a Bycle to Use since Mk Is Using the Motorcycle. And While also Paddling Tripitaka Has Taken his time to take a seat behind her, I mean he can float if he wants too but sometimes he forgets it "Can't You just I dunno Float?!" She Shouted and Tripitaka blinked at her Annoyed face.

"Oh I do sometimes forget that. Much like Wukong he sometimes forgets he has laser eyes pfft-"

"There's no time For Chitchats Master!"

Hitting the Brakes she Breathes in and Stare at the Red light flickering then She Glared back to the monk "look my Friend Is Getting Chased by this-Flaming I dunno Dude and who knows Maybe got burnt into crisp!" She Exclaimed and The thought of Mk getting Blasted and turn to ashes just really Makes her worried, Hearing the sound of the lights and the green Sign. She Stomped the pedals and Pedalled aggressively through the City roads.

Ignoring the calls of the police, Tripitaka Clutched her Jacket as he Almost fell down "Slow down We'll get hit!" He Shouted but Donghai being a Impatient bitch she is Just kept on paddling and leaving a smoke like a Madman on drugs.

Glancing through the roads her bike wheels Shrieked as she drifted to the other side. Stomping the pedal her eyes Looked up and saw a Familiar Noodle shop sign.

Stomping the Breaks, She Throwed away her helmet and Tripitaka Followed suit behind her "Wait!" She Gasped and her head snapped behind her. What about him? Her Friends will literally freaked out seeing the legendary monk following her Cranky ass.

"How abou-"

"Oh look Your friends are there"

"What-Guys!"

She laughed. Seeing Mei and Mk inside the shop she Jumped in the windows Scaring Them all. The sound of Crash and Boxes Falling down making them wince. Donghai popped out behind the counter and Posed like nothing happened.

But to be honest She got hit by a pan and her ass Hurt "Im here! You called for help and Where the hell is The Guy?! I'll beat him!" She Shouted, eyes flaring out as she Clenched her fist. Mk sweats and Chuckled Nervously from Her.

"Oh I-well We actually Lost him"

"Yeah! Mk Reeaally Is Playing Chase down with that Dude! Glad I found him though and saved his Butt!"

Mei Laughed and Mk Sweatdropped at her, He did Almost Die but Thank God Mei saw him got throwed out the sky and She immediately Caught his ass while Driving through the streets like a Madman.

"Anyways what took you so long? Did you got Lost or stuff?"

"No. But I got a lot of Weird shit following me- Okay wait let's Push that aside!"