[Season 3] Chapter 43

[Embrace the Ugly and Beautiful.]

"God that's the 2 heartattack I almost had! We thought we lost you guys!" Munching on his last pack of Marshmallows

"God that's the 2 heartattack I almost had! We thought we lost you guys!" Munching on his last pack of Marshmallows. Donghai Chuckled and Scratched her Head. It was a Chaotic Drive since Mei was the one that Drove the car red son Provided for them.

It wasn't Cool but not bad either. So With the Dragon girls driving skills They drived through the desert leaving the Demon bull Family's home without Breaking their stuffs of course. Or maybe pissing off Demon bull king.

"Where's the brakes?! I can't see!"

"Seriously Mei it's right there!"

Driving and squashing themselves behind Mei, Sandy and Tripitaka Laughed at their Banterings while Mk is Busy Polishing the ring with his Jacket.

The car Red son gave to them was his old one. And out of all his Plenty of old cars the damn hot-headed Idiot gave them the One that has a Small space. Like

Can't he see They have a soft giant, one Dragon girl that packs a weight, a Monkey boy that's so Energetic and a Cicada Girl that got Elsa cursed?

Like shit the Dumbo has tons of Grandpa car shits and he Gave one that has a fucked up space!

"Seriously if I ever see that Red boy I'm gonna kick him"

"Uh...where?"

"Where the sun doesn't shine"

Glaring at it, the Crew passed through a Familiar road, seeing the Vans Tracks Sandy points at it and all of them Cheered now having high hopes that maybe The others are not that far.

Closing in Mei slowly saw the end of the desert. Tall Trees and Rocks Donghai and Mk Awed now Finally leaving the Hellish Desert.

"Yeah so it happened like that. And uh Monkey king I think you need to know something" tapping the kings arms, he Hummed and Mei Glanced to Donghai that's keeping herself warm on the bonfire. With Mk Watching and listening to her read the map and even teach him how to read old Alphabets.

"While we're In DBK'S house Princess ironfan did a check up on my girl"

"Hm? Donghai? What about it?" Taking a bite again, Mei Scratched her Head and Looked away. To be honest she's also scared at her best friends Condition and She did cried A lot hearing it

"Ironfan said Donghai got curse or something by Ladybone demon. Some small bits of her powers got stuck on her and it would start spreading through her eyes"