Chapter 13

[ A Key that's So Overpowered The three idiots Used it to Run around with another Crazy Shenanigans]

"Alright! Come on Mk what does it do?"

"I dunno Man, I've been Flipping the key but there's no Number or any written stuff about what's this keys supposed to do"

"You mean what box or door Was it supposed to unlock?"

"Yeah? I mean Keys have a lot of Usefulness Mei"

Scratching his head Mk Gave the key to Mei and The Dragon Girl Inspected the White key, even sticking her tongue out making Mk Shiver at it; early in the morning There's a Guy That Just randomly Entered the Noodle shop. Saying he's the Mayor and he's here to Congratulate The Monkie kid For Saving the City.

I mean seems cool right? But Mei is so damn Suspicious about it since SHE and Mk have no Idea Who the Mayor of the city is and Didn't even have the thought that the Megapolis city has a Mayor.

Was there even an election that happened back then? Well The two Idiots are Bad remembering Boring Shits but Save the hero stuff and Videogames those are Different level.

"Seriously He's definitely not the mayor— Anywaaays!!! Wanna Smash it with my dragon blade? Maybe your staff?"

Mei Grinned and Showed Mk her Jaded Weapon, he then Shook his head and Sighs "no that's a big no Mei. We still haven't Figure this key out!" He Grumbled and Then Something clicked inside his head.

"What if we asked Donghai? She seems smart at old Stuff! I mean the key looks Rusty and old!"

"Sounds good to me!"

The two Highfived but then got stopped When Pigsy Throwed one of his Spoon to the two kids making them groan and Rub their foreheads. "Not a Chance you Troublemakers! Tang is Out in the Academy and Donghai is taking her Exams! I can't Let you Kids Running inside the school causing troubles!" He Shouted and Mk Awed as he Finally remembered what day it is.

It's the day Donghai is taking her Exams. And Mister Tang is out too since he's also a Teacher and has to take care of alot of papers, it's also the reason why the two has been excusing themselves whenever Mk or Sandy is Inviting them for a tea or go save the whole city again.

"Calling for those two is not Bad but Sometimes you have to figure it out yourselves!"

"Daw. Piggy is right Mk we need to use our rotten brain for this and stop asking Donghai and Mister Tang"

"You're right! They're busy people too and this time we will be able to use our heroic brains!"

Mk nods in agreement and Pigsy Sighs at the two Kids now Running out his Noddle shop with that Weird ass key. Rubbing his Temple he then sighs again and continued on cooking some Noodles.