[Special ]Chapter 20 Revenge of the Spider Queen.

[An Ancient Enemy that has Risen up From her Previous Downfall.]

'I pray to the gods....Please give me strength to Stand up and Fuckin eat my Dinner'

Grumbling, Donghai rolled down the floor with her blanket sprawled all over the ground. It's the time that She's gonna help pigsy With all of the works since They will head out on the City Square. Mei Has also Volunteered to help pigsy make some Homemade bakes and pastries and Tang too. Much to the Pigs Suprise.

"Wake up! You have Chores to do My little Cicada! Times running so I'll go prepare your plate!"

Tripitaka Popped out, pulling away her blankets and Stuff toys he then immediately ran in her kitchen. Standing up wide eye Donghai Gasped.

Wait since when Did she let Tripitaka Touch the kitchen? Is he even- no wait that Monk is Old enough to cook food. There's no way In hell he's bad at it, and there must be some time he cooked some food for his Disciples.

"You cooked Dinner?"

"Yes! You kept on eating unhealthy foods so I Took the action of cooking something homemade!"

"Like what?"

Showing her the Steaming hot Delicacy. Donghai almosted Choked at How Good the smell is " I cooked you the Shandong Cuisine of the Eastern Province of Shandong! Also Called as the Lu Cuisine!" He Beamed, Offering her a Bowl of rice and Her chopsticks. Donghai Teared up tasting that Booming Flavors of Rich and Light aroma of the food.

"The God's has Answered my prayers! Wait How did you-"

"Childhood Tendencies My Dear! I have learned to cook myself back then. And it was useful through out our Journey"

"I knew it! You got some Old Cooking mastery!"

She Grinned and Tripitaka Being a Great Mentor he is He Fed her like a baby and that...well really weirded Donghai out. "You gotta eat more! You look skinny and Im afraid you might faint once you do your work." He Beamed a smile and Donghai Gripped her chopsticks.

How....could she Stare at his face? He's too Precious to be around and she should Really finish these all or else she'll feel Guilty.

"So? Is it Fine? Did I put too much salt?"

"Fine? This is Beyond Fine its perfect!"

"Daw, Well then Eat More cuz I don't like seeing you starving!"

Happily Circling around the Kitchen, Donghai Chuckled seeing Him So happy at simplest Things she would do.

The City Square is gonna be packed. Since tourist will definitely come and Walk around town and pigsy can't miss that since it's Business. And Business is Booming when New Years come.

"A new time of a year will come! And it means new Interesting Things!"

"Couldn't agree more, I mean That includes some crazy Hero stuffs"

"Well yes! And it also means New Trainings! I have a lot in Things in my mind and I'm so excited teaching you about it!"

Ah....Tripitaka is so Giddy and The Girl has no power to Crush the Old Monks Happiness, he's too Precious to look at and He rambles a lot when he's excited. Like right now he's literally rambling random stuff.

"So....since I know about you and also Tang. Do you have the means to Teach him a few things?"

"Tang? Oh yes....he has known about me being here. And I'm glad he's keeping it hidden"