Chapter 14 Starting point

[Where it all started....]

"Gooood morning My Dear Student!"

"Oh Morning Teach!"

"Oh! A pleasant morning Tang!"

"What are you guys doing? There's a lot of Papers here..."

Staring at the Papers scattered all around The Noodle shop Donghai Glanced to Tripitaka whose helping her cut the Papers. "The Noodle shop looks gloomy so Uh. I asked piggy if I could put some decorations and he Said yes!" She nods and Pigsy Popped out behind the counter.

"Tang you better help Donghai here since you're such a freeloader"

"Hm....not Bad but Okay!"

Sitting beside her the three Giddily Made some flower Papercuts and even mini monkey Drawings just to Stick them outside. Tripitaka is mostly the one Who's so Busy Rambling about all Of the Paper design he could make and Most of the designs he did is well...

His Disciples and they're all Chibi versions of them. Not just that but the monk also made some Mini Papers of the demons he encountered while In the journey back then.

"Ooooh Paper Cut outs! You even Made These guys!"

Mei entered in the Noodle shop. Putting her helmet down There are now 4 of them helping Donghai making the designs (Mei can't see Tripitaka so it's only Tang and Donghai). Grabbing the mini white Dragon horse Mei Laughed at the cute Eyes.

"Hey uh Girl I just wanna say something..."

"Hm? Sure go on!"

Continuing on Her works Mei Scratched her Head and Looked away from her Best friend. It was a bad timing when she remembered about it and Last night she can't sleep. I mean SHE CANT REALLY SLEEP and She has to keep her Dragon blade close to her at all times. Her parents seems to notice about it and would try to sooth her but It's not really working.

vision of dragons Circled around her. Their tall gazing eyes looking down to her as she gripped the swords handle even tighter.

'A child!'

'Dragon blade...'

'She has touched the blade...'

Hearing their whispers, Mei Shivered and a faint flash of gold Flickered her vision. There stood a girl, no wait....

Its Donghai holding a Golden staff and a Golden cicada seal circling around her.

How is she gonna Explain it? Like that Crazy Visions she has with her Ancestors and Donghai standing in the middle as if the Dragons are protecting her? "So uh– remember that Time when we Beat up the bull clone that tried to steal the Dragon blade?" Mei Scoots closer and Donghai Nods.