[Season 2] Chapter 33

[A Reminder....but She's gonna Keep that lock away]

Hiccups, that thing that usually happens in random occasions or days but This time

The hiccups are freakin deadly that even Tripitaka who's taking a baby nap upstairs can feel the floors shake and Donghai's Books Falling down the shelves. "Kid! What's happening to you?! Why is your hiccups lookin like Goliath?!" Pigsy Screamed. Covering his head from the falling pans and Spoons. Mk Chuckled Nerviously and another hiccup Escaped making Sandy and Mo Stumble back.

"Uh you see Mk, Donghai and I walked down to the Plaza and Mk Craved some meatballs."

"Yeah and He ordered 5 servings of it. The lady was too kind and offered another plate for free and turns out the old hag was a demon and maybe she put some curse shit on the meatballs."

The two girls sighs, and Glanced to Mk who's now on the floor. Grinning at them he Beamed a smile "Yeah Boys those Meatballs are the best!" He laughed but the Noodle shop Shaked again when he released another hiccup. "So uh...any ideas of how are we gonna cure the shit out of him?" Donghai Exclaimed. Glancing to everyone pigsy Grumbled.

"Did you even tried scaring him? Uh. Rubbing his belly?"

"Mei did it already"

Pointing to the dragon girl, Mei Nods and another hiccup Bounced the Plates making pigsy Freak out. "Donghai even did her Kung fu moves stuff and Pressed some pressure points! But Nothing is working!" Exactly which For the love of God maybe even Splashing him with cold water wouldn't do the trick.

"Oh! I think I know what to do! You see there's a Rare flower that blooms in every Crimson moon!"

"The Crimson Jimson weed!"

Sandy Grinned, the Buff man Happily showing them the drawing and informations about the Rare flower that blooms once in a Red Moon. "Uuuuh. Sandy you know that The red moon Glows tonight right?" Tang Blurted, standing stiff Mei and Donghai Shrieked at the Scholar. "What?! Tonight?!" Do they even have time?! And Also She's sure that the flower is high up the wilderness.

"Don't worry! We can Get that flower!" Sandy Cheered, and Donghai not being a downer bitch she is Cheered along with him "That's right big guy! You and me!" She Grinned and off the two go On the Mission to get some Strange flower.

"Careful Guys! Tang,Piggy and I will watch over Mk!"

"Mei....I think I saw Staaars"

"Mk don't eat some meatballs again will ya?"

[---○---]