Spirit within

For being the Golden Cicada for some time now, the energy and her sheild has become stronger. It's as if she's Moving along with the elements and the chaos. Well. Her power was all about balance.

She creates safety from the forces circling around the world, Yin and Yang per se. And even so she is familiar with everything and knows and Memorized the Teachings of her Great Master Tang Sanzang.

It's still feels like that the Power. The Golden Cicada's power is Hiding something....like a strong Connection from beyond and It will Aide her in her future journeys. She wanted to ask for It, from Tripitaka but The Man seems Hesitant about it.

He has shared the backstory of the samadhi fire, his journey and even revealed that his great a thousand great grandmother is non other than the great Golden Maiden of the east. The tug from the wind is very peculiar. As if she has been living for a thousand of years repeating over and over again.

"Trip can you tell me? Meditating here in my room all of the sudden....it's feels Chilly and creepy"

"Tell you what?"

"Like ya know! It feels like you're hiding something from me!"

She crossed her arms, but the Monk only Blinked at her. Despite having the tall height she is not Intimidated at all. "Hiding? Ah yes do you want to learn how to make glowing Bunnies with your Cicada powers?" He piped up but his Student, having enough of him avoiding her questions used a bit of her Energy and Throwed a pillow on the Monks face making his Strange Monk hat fall off, revealing his bald head....

"Stop avoiding my Questions! It's been Months and I know. That We Defeated Ladybone demon. Got Bai' he in our side. And everything's good blah blah! But!"

"The Golden Cicadas power. I know this ability has its origins. Atleast tell me."

"....."

He stood in silence, Grabbing his hat back and putting it on. The Glowing monk only smiled apologetically "I....Can't...." He mumbled, Frowning Donghai Only Left her room and moved downstairs, but still the feeling of that strong tug is strong.

So she left the Noodle shop and sure enough she could see a faint Sad look of Tripitaka Calling out to her.

"I need to cool off..."

She sighs, taking the bus and leaving the City. She travelled back in The Calm and Windy Countryside, where the monastery was located. However she's not heading there but simply she'll just let her legs walk around.

"Thanks."

"Welcome miss! Careful it looks like there will be rain coming."

"Oh, I have my own umbrella. Thank you!"

She Waved, and the bus left. Continuing on her Walking. The small place has traditional Chinese homes, small temples and even Mystical Statues of the legends here in China. It's pretty to be exactly, that in this time where Modern technologies has become popular. The Old Tellings and  Mysterious legends are still preserved.

Following the Rocky path, this park sure is spacious. But better.

"Hey miss! You wanna go and see The Statue of the Blazing sun? It's up that Cliff. Don't worry there's alot of guide there!"

Jumping towards her, Donghai Grabbed the flyer from the woman. Seeing detailed Art and even a picture of a Bronze Statue she whistled "sure! This looks cool!" She Grinned and the Lady Smiled.

"Great! Here hold this flag! Follow behind and Enjoy your Tour!"

Walking beside the other tourist, They started touring around the Park. Filled with Stone Statues of Dragons and even Legendary Warriors, they even got a Statue of the Jade Emperor Sitting on the middle of the park.