A Soul That Transcends Through Time.

Dark

Dark....

For hundreds of years Time Has rebelled, suprisingly that even the world around turned dark. Cold. Blue. He remembers that Back then it was warm and safe, there would specks of small lights dance around and even the skies are colored so Vibrant. Colors of gold and sometimes blue.

It was so Majestic of how It was created just by the time passing by, Growing to a more matured Tree as it should with a thousand Roots and Leaves.

But like living Creations, The tree will wither someday.

Turning dark and Dim. Time will pass again and another Cycle will Repeat again to create another Tree that will bloom and grow even more Taller and durable as it transcends through time. Having different forms and colors giving it new life.

What I remember....

Ah yes....

The Painful and quick Beaheading of my Head.

But there's still something more. Like more events that happened, it was a quick death yes but....it feels like he's been sleeping for so long and the slumber made him lost a lot of Important Events.

"DONT GET IN MY WAY!!!!"

"Donghai!"

"Don't worry Mk! Just follow me and Just like I taught you we create a barrier to Support Donghai!"

"Y-yes Master!"

Like a drop of single Water, the world around him Blowed powerful, like a clear clouds it formed an otherworldly Realm. Red and warm it's powerful and Strikingly Familiar, everything about the warm wind and Light was.....Familiar.

Vision clearing, he Blinked but Flinched once he saw a ranging Gigantic Beast with two blades scorching on fire, floating on top of the monster was a woman, her skin colored in white and her Eyes Resembling a tiger that's fierce.

Demon?

He Frowned, a demon this Powerful was able to Create such havoc? And the Flames. That's no Normal fire.

If it's in simple context, then that fire is Strong enough to penetrate the very fabric of the universe. With no control of course.

Hurry! Make it stronger! Remember all of Master Tripitaka's Teachings to you!

Don't let go!