[Season 3] Chapter 36 Journey to the West

[Back again to the west with the Monkey and Cicada crew on board!]

"So actually I Already Planned this since new years and I already Told Tang About it too

"So actually I Already Planned this since new years and I already Told Tang About it too. I got in a whole Preparations of it and that's why I have a lot of excuses"

"What?! Is that why you didn't come along with the Shadow Play thing?!"

"Yeaaah I kinda finished up the Creation I did and uh— I was kinda scared back there"

Smilling Sheepishly, Donghai Gawked at Her Mentor now Sitting infront of her. She just woke up and her first reaction was to punch the hell out of the Great sage. The poor Monkey was suprised by it but Donghai really thought he's the Ladybone demon so her first act was to punch the hell out of him.

While taking a Good rest and Tripitaka Wrapping some Bandages around her Arms, The Monk explained to her everything to what just happened and how come he knows that the Ladybone demon would Come and Kill them.

"Now uh. Kindly Explain to me Of you possessing my Teachers body back there"

"Oh."

"Yeaaaah that's kinda the reason why Tangs hair kinda have some small streaks of yellows."

"So that colored powder is a lie then?"

"Yeeaaah?"

He Grinned, but The girl needs deeper Informations. Some Uh Explaination too from Tang since the two adults looks like they know something and they've been preparing this from the very start. Taking a deep breath Tang Pat's her shoulders and smiled.

"So remember that Spider queen Crisis and you asked why I have a yellow hair?"

"Yeah?"

"Well you see—"

Looking back to the Monk, He smiled and Nods at him to continue. No need to hide everything now since everyone here has saw the Power Tripitaka has been creating and the Crazy possesion shit he just did to the Scholar.

Running Back outside the Room. Pigsy Hugged the pills close to him while Tang ran in full speed following from behind. The Spider demon Chasing after them as it laughed maniacly.

"Come on you Mortals! It will be a clean and painful Process!"

"Gah! Pigsy we gotta get out of here!"