Chapter 12

[Donghai and Mk has Their own Challenges and it's FOCUS. Both Sun wukong and Tripitaka Have told their succesors the same Wisdom and the Two of them Must Keep on FOCUS!]

 Both Sun wukong and Tripitaka Have told their succesors the same Wisdom and the Two of them Must Keep on FOCUS!]

SLAM!!!!

The Time has come, the most Challenging Week Donghai has to face and has to sacrifice alot of Sleep hours and maybe her Backbones. She has been Procrastinating alot and Her Dumbass brain has been Hanging out with Mk and Mei alot.

Arcades,Sleepovers,Pranks and even Racing through the Park. She's been enjoying too much last week like There's no problem But NO. She forgot about one thing and ONE THING   that's gonna challenge her Scholar Brain.

"Oooooh So many Pencils and erasers! Are you gonna take some notes while We're training?"

"No I'm not, I will be doing something much worse than that. Doing 150,000 words of notes are easy for me but This?" Wearing a blue Bandana She showed Tripitaka a Lot of Problems. Notes and history Lessons she has collected from the teachers. "These looks difficult Donghai..." What's making his student so Determined? Was it because all of this assignments she Forgot to Answer?

"Trip. The most important week is comin. And I must Pass it!"

"What week? Ooooh you also have Classes about Buddhism?"

Circling and floating around his students study table he Grabbed some papers and read some of them. Truly Donghai is Passionate about History and Literature, it's just that there's a tendency that she'll laze and Sleep alot.

"What week is it anyways? If it's that important then maybe I can Help you!"

He Beamed and Donghai took a deep breath, Grabbing her pencils and eraser She then stared at the papers she just collected with her laptop out. "ITS THE EXAM DAY" the girl Growled and Tripitaka Awed. He's not dumb he knows what exams is since he also Experienced it first or maybe a lot when he was young. "My marks in the past are so Shit But This time! Im passing those exams and get an A+!" She Nods, eyes flaring out Tripitaka Cheered from the sidelines giving encouraging words to the girl who's Studying.

"Say since You are studying how about we give it a twist?"

"Twist?"

"Yeah! Like the Puzzle Training I did!"

He Grinned and Donghai Immediately Slumped down remembering that Puzzle Training that Tortured her for hours. "Come on don't be so down! It's easy!" He Pat's her back, and then Grabbed alot of Stuff, floating on top of the shelves Tripitaka Grabbed her phone away from her grasp.

"Hey!"

"Yeaaaah This stuff should do!"

"Goddamit now Im gonna clean that for later"