[Special ]Chapter 21 Revenge of the Spider Queen.

[ Year of the Spider. ]

"Wow they sure have a lot of Cool Mascots Comin out"
"It's new years of course it should be Fntastic! Gotta keep that Spirit up ya  know what Im saying?"

Munching on her Food. Mei Happily Cheered watching the Parade, Sandy Happily carried them all behind his back and The big guy seems Unbothered by their Weight. Even if Mei is moving a lot and Slapping Donghai's Shoulder time to time.

"Amazing....the festivities sure has come to a very Colorful and Advanced way..."

Beaming, Tripitaka Awed watching the performers and Huge Colorful Lights that has Lit up The City.  "Festivals back then usually are Plays, Fireworks and Some....drinking which I don't really partake" unlike his three Disciples, Wukong and Baije are the one that drinks alcohol a bit too quick. Wujing is a bit cool and Bai long Ma? The Dragon is chill he just sleeps alot and Tripitaka has to be the one to watch the other two.

"Do you think Monkey king Gets drunk?"

"Drunk? It takes a hundred Alcohols to make that Monkey Tipsy. And It's not really good whenever He's drunks cause you know....he gets more Impulsive"

"That's A interesting Quirk Monkey king has. Gotta put that in my notes" Scribbling to his book Donghai and Tripitaka Sweatdropped Seeing Tang with a small Pocketbook and his pen out.

"Hey Donghai Look! They got the Golden Maiden Statue out with the other Monkey mech Characters!"

Shaking her the two Squeled seeing the Gigantic Sized Statues "didn't expect them to include Video game Characters" pigsy mumbled. While cleaning up the Tables The Business is pretty good. And some very....weird Shenanigans too coming from Donghai that Out of nowhere....Freaked out Tang.

"That new Magic thingy you have Kid is helpful for sure. But Isn't like–I dunno does it Drain you out?"

"Drain? Naaah I look fresh. Nothings weird happening to me"

Donghai Grinned, patting her Shoulders pigsy sighs. "It seems The Magic Plan thingy Strongly worked...Do they have any Suspicions?" Popping out Behind her Donghai shook her head.

Pigsy Was Weirded Out when All of his Spoons and Plates started to float. Tang is nervous And Kept on glancing to her but she assured that They got some solid excuse.

"Uuuuuh...."

"Pfft–Donghai's new Power stuff! Cool right piggy?"

"This is a bit weird"

When the girl finally arrived. And they started to Place everything Donghai Happily asked if she could Help, Pigsy Accepted it since the young one has a Talent. It was normal at first. Not until Donghai started talking to herself and all of the sudden his Spoons and Plates started to float.

That freaked the fuck out of his life and Tang too. It's like the Scholar saw something that's gonna Choke him.

"Kid what's all this Cicada Business!?!"

"C-calm Down! It's a new power thingy I accidentally Discovered....or something..."

She laughed nervously, Gawking at her Lie Tang Glanced to Tripitaka who's Happily cooking with Donghai and also placing the Bowls and plates. "Donghai! What's all this?!" He Whispered and The girl assured her that everything will be fine.