Chapter 10 Calabash

[Mk has to Do something with all of the strange things happening around him. Starting with pigsy and Tang. Sandy and Mei and Lastly The one that Gave the most heart attack for him is WHERE IS DONGHAI?!?!]

"Wait so you're telling me that You're the new Golden Cicada?"

"Yeaaaaah????"

Donghai got the opportunity to Ask pigsy a 15 minutes break, and Mk took The time to deliver some Noodles. So since it's her freetime she took the opportunity to tell Tang Everything that's been happening to her including the Mystic Cicada Business she has. "Wait How did you Meet master Tripitaka? That's weird—"

"I'm delivering noodles that time Tang and The delivery is Suprisingly in the Monastery. And Well there's this kind man offering me to rest and then this dumbass Scared the living shit out of me" pointing behind her Tang Glanced at Tripitaka who's watching Cooking videos with blankets Wrapping him up like a baby.

"Woaaaah....that's...that's so–"

"I know, cool right? And then he just straight up followed me everywhere and told me I'm chosen to be his Succesor!" Donghai Laughed but her teacher seems to Process everything that she just said to him and not even uttering a word. "Wait have you ever thought of the possibilities Hai?" He Points out and The girl blinked at him.

"You are the Golden Cicada now Hai and Demons Might Eat you for immortality..."

"I-I know! So that's why Im keeping my Identity safe!"

She nods and started to sweat at the thought of getting eaten by Demons or getting chopped off. "Do you have any plans to tell Mk and Mei?" He Whispered and Donghai Stopped, Well.....she may or may have the thought telling her Mystic powers but....

"I think I'll have to keep It a secret...For now??"

"Hmm....Okay then I won't Budge anymore questions. But Just think of it! The Monkie kid Protecting the Golden Cicada Once again through their journey!"

"Teach were just literally trying to survive and save people from Demons..."

She laughed and out of nowhere Pigsy Knocked on her door with a Pissed off face he has "i tried Calling Mk and that kid is not picking up!" He bursted and Donghai grabbed her phone dialing the Delivery boys number.

It took 4 or 5 rings and Mk is not really picking up "I'll go find Mk piggy, I'll just deliver some Noodles while doing it" She nods and the chef Beamed.

"Ah! Im so lucky having you Kid!"

"Sure sure piggy, How many orders?"

"Ten!"

"O geez"

Sweatdropping She Glanced to Tang and Tripitaka who's Busy Eating their foods and watching Movies "Oh! Just go Hai I'll be here For free snacks!" He Beamed and so is Tripitaka. "Please watch over Trip. He can be.... a baby sometimes" She Saluted and Ran off before the monk could hit her with His Smart ass mouth.

Meanwhile...

"Gah! I'm late! Where's my Bandana?! My staff!!!"