Chapter 9

[It's supposed to be a Great day for Donghai. Helping pigsy buy some stuff and Tang tagging along. But Maybe one mistake she did is forgetting Bringing her stick again].

A great day for Donghai since Last night she ate her Icecream. And then she finished her Deliveries pretty quick and Pigsy Asked her if she could Help him with the Stuff he needs to buy.

And so She bitch ass accepted it and Happily Grabbed the Keys like a kid with her father buying toys. Donghai loves Grocery shoppings there's just something about it that Calms her down and just makes her mind go adventuring about the crazy possibilities of what Food she could Create.

"Donghai Where are you were leaving!"

"Uh yeah juuuuust a second piggy I just reaally need to find my keys!"

"Again?!"

Circling around her room she Throwed away random stuff and pushed away Boxes searching ever damn corners and Underneath the table, even Searching Under Tripitaka's Seat and His food too. "You know you should reaaally Take care with your Personal Belongings Hai" He munched on his food and Donghai Victoriously Cheered raising her hand with her Keys dangling.

"I found it!"

She Shouted and Pigsy called out to her again. Grabbing her small bag and Hoodie she then Grinned and Snapped her fingers "Speaking of Personal Stuffs! Yes I will definitely take care of them! And second of all wanna come with me?" She exclaimed and the Monk Gasped and Immediately happily Floats around With his Beaming smile.

"Yes I would love too! Gah thinking about Buying Things Is so cool! Just think about the Beautiful Gems and items we could find!"

"Exactly! That's why you'll tag along with us!"

She nods and Tripitaka Happily followed Donghai downstairs and outside. "Woah Sup Teach! So piggy Tangs Gonna tag with us?" Donghai asked pigsy only Grumbled.

"Yeah he better tag with us since he's just eating all of the Noodles without payin"

He Sighs and Donghai started the Motorcycle and drove Smoothly through the road. Tripitaka on the other hand is Sitting beside Tang and the Scholar is Happily talkin secretly with the monk. "Oh my Heavens This part of the city looks so Lively!" Tripitaka Beamed and Donghai almost cried seeing the monk with such Happy Face.

"Were close to our destination master!" Tang Whispered, making sure pigsy wouldn't hear him talking to himself.

"Really? Gah! this is so exciting! It's been centuries and I wonder what Items they're selling now!"

Tang Chuckled and Donghai Shrugged at him letting the monk happily ramble all around the new things he would see. And Tang would explain everything he just saw coming from New foods, Techs and buildings.

'I should Really bring Tripitaka with me. Maybe showing him some Cute Cat cafés'

'But is he allergic to cats? Maybe not? Considering he's a damn floating ghost but does he have allergies?'

Stomping the Breaks and parking the Motorcycle Pigsy sighs and he Grinned seeing the Familiar Bustling streets with a lot of Vegetables being sold. "Were here! Come on Tang stop slacking off!" Pigsy Beamed and immediately the Two followed the Pig .

Checking every stalls and Shops Donghai Grinned happily showing Tripitaka cool souvenirs and Plushies  and of course. The monk is Immersed by it immediately.

"They got A Doll version of Wukong! And even Long Ma,Wujing and Baije!" He Teared up and Happily hugged the small chibi versions of his disciples Tang And Donghai quietly laughed at his reactions while Looking at the cute plushies and In the end Donghai has to buy it for him since it looks like he's gonna cry seeing those cute Dolls.