[Season 2] Chapter 30

[Tripitaka not going easy to his Succesor since the training Needs a good Concentration and Balance]

Where's Mk and Mei?

Not like she has any ideas cause the moment she came back inside the Noodle shop. She didn't see her two Besties Chatting. Some Strange shit it is since Mk and Mei are always in their usual spot.

"Hey piggy"

"You look Tired."

"Naaah, where's Mk and Mei?"

"Oh those two? Mk actually dragged Mei with him saying they have to go to the flower fruit mountain or something."

Wiping his Hand  with a cloth. Donghai sighs and let her boss do his cooking, walking upstairs she Raised a brow once she saw a strange glow inside.

Immediately taking a step and peeking inside, She Sweatdropped seeing Tripitaka With her stick and Tang on the Floor Sweating while Meditating.

"Focus! Yes that's it!"

"Yeah keep up the good work My friend! Maybe a few Blast of music or Some movies will do the challenge!"

"Uuuuuh what are you guys doing?"

Stopping them, Tang rolled on the floor while Tripitaka on the other hand is floating around grabbing towels, water bottle and her bag too. "Donghai! Great timing! Here My friend take this with you!" Giving Tang the bag. The two Watched as the Monk whistle around and grabbing some.....Is That Donghai's Toy gun?.

"Uuuuh trip What's with my Toy Gun?"

"Yeah Master."

"Oh don't worry you guys! This is another creative Training I have for you two! Of course with a few twist!"

Beaming a smile, Donghai Sweatdropped. Seriously sometimes Tripitaka can be scary. Especially his trainings the damn Monk is too Smart and she's gonna suffer with Tang because of Tripitaka's Creative with a twist Trainings.

"Let's go to our training spot again!"

"Right now?"

"Yes My friend!"

Walking out pass the walls, Tang Groaned and Donghai helped her teacher up. Walking downstairs. The Monk Giddly Waits for them and of course Donghai will be the driver since Tang looks like a mushed potato with all of that Training Focus He's doing.

Starting the Engines, Donghai Peacefully drove throught the streets, As for Tang he is Really In Relief and The Monk is Suprisingly sitting on top of the Delivery Motor.

They Drove through the More urban road, Not the road through the Monastery but It's a Temple that somehow, Donghai accidentally found, and that cause some Ant bites and A few Muds on her face.

Parking the Motor, Tripitaka goes first, followed by Donghai and Tang. They Walked inside the Forest, the Sun Lighting up their way, slowly the small statues of Dragons and Cranes Became visible.

It was small temple, but suprisingly it has a lot of beautiful Sculptures of Traditional animals.

"Aaand Up you go!"

Putting their bags up the tree Donghai and Tang Shrieked seeing their stuff now up the Highest Tree with Tripitaka floating. "My Stuffs! Trip you better not drop those!" Donghai shouted. Irking at the Monks Beaming Smile.