[Season 2] Chapter 28

[To know the cause of death of the Maiden.]

"Trip You've been Busy lately. Going outside, with books some Scratched papers and even Random scrolls. Where'd you even get these?"

Inspecting the old yellowish scrolls and Papers Donghai Raised a brow once she saw the language. Not really the language she understands but it looks so damn old. "These stuffs really creeps me out sometimes. Are you making a cult or someshit?" She asked and the Monk stopped writting on his Book.

Despite the Bone demon problems and plans he's making, he's still gotta keep the positive vibes so that Donghai won't Suspect him. "I'm just doing my hobbies that's all!" He Beamed a smile, and continued on his Work.

Watching as her mentor happily writes and draw with her Pens and rulers, Donghai smiled. There's really something to Tripitaka that sets the atmosphere postive. "You really passed the vibe check" She mumbled and A loud Laugh. More of like a goats laugh Resonated downstairs, followed by Pigsy's Shoutings and Mei's Wheezing.

"Mk! Kid Why would you bath yourself with flour! Now look at my floor!"

"GAAHAHAHA! you look like a Uncooked Chicken!"

"Don't worry pigsy I'll clean it up!—Mei stop laughing and help me!"

The three bickered, followed by Sandy crashing in the shop with some snacks. Donghai Awed at the Chaos that's happening downstairs.

"Hey Trip you want some snacks while you're at it?"

"Yes please! Some Chocolates will do!"

"Ooookkay On it"

Walking downstairs, Tripitaka stopped Scribbling and waited for his Succesor to Leave. Hearing no sounds, he immediately scrambled out his position and Arranged all of his papers.

"Goodmorning master! I have something to share with you and–woah that's a lot of Papers."

"My Friend! Good timing! I need your assistance Real quick!"

Closing the door, Tang helped the Monk Grab all of the Books,pens, and Papers all scattered around. Putting them back inside the boxes Tripitaka Checked them making sure they're hidden under Donghai's Bed. "What's the rush? Is something wrong?" He asked. And Tripitaka who just Finished up checking everything Stood and Floated infront the Scholar.

"Tang do you perhaps know the road to that Monastery again?"

"Ah yes of course! We could go if you like!"

"Ah yes...Can you tag along? It's important...."

The Great Monk suddenly got serious,  he's not Going on out Cheering up random People or Laughing at The Strange antics of his Succesor and His Friends. "Sure...I'll just go And get my bag" Tang Trailed, going back downstairs. He Grabbed his Bag and Then Glanced to Donghai that Noticed him.

"Yo Mister Tang! No Noodles right now? That's new"

"Yeah Tangy you're Pigsy's number one Costumer!"