Chapter 11

[It's a race to win the Peach of immortality, but it seems there's a tight Fight between those two and Donghai has to Be the Bridge to tie them back up again]

"Wait Why are you dressed like that? And Mk Why is the motor out I thought it's only used for deliveries?"

"Oh this? Weeeelll my Lovely Best friend in Delivering Noodles It's All about the Great Wall Race!!"

Mk Beamed but Mei Only rolled her eyes and kept on cleaning her Dragon bike. Donghai raised a brow and then looked back to Mk who seems glaring at Mei too; the tension of her two best friends are a bit Tight and Weird since Basically the three of them agrees some stuff or just Play around some cool Games. But not this time since SHE can feel that Hot tension.

"The great wall race? From what I remember their Thropy last year Is a replica of A lotus but This year was it the Peach of immortality?"

"Exactly! Which is Why I Will be winning this Race!"

"Well I am Also Winning That Peach for your information"

"Okay okay stop stop-"

Standing between the two She Pushed them aside, so this is the reason why their faces looks Mad, all because of a Peach that can make you Fuckin Immortal. But was it worth it?

"Whatever Mk I'm Winning that Peach whether you like it or not"

"Hey I'm also Attending the contest!"

They bickered at each other but Mei Left in speed leaving a trail of green Neon Light with her Dragon Bike, Mk Growled and Also started his engine following suit with The Dragon horse girl.

Standing alone in the sidewalk Donghai sighs and Scratched her Head glaring at her two Besties leaving her in Smokes like she's a peace of Poo in the toilet. "Those shitheads leaving me-" She Grumbled and Came back inside the Noodle shop with a foul mood. Grabbing the mop she started to clean the floors.

Those two just really left her like that and that stings really. Like Did they just really forgot about her just like that? Well Then She will have her revenge once she Chased back after those two and hit them with her Wooden staff. "I will win that Peach! Oh Look The race is important Nye nye- dumbasses leaving me Like that I'll spank you all like a Asian mom would do to their Kids" She Mumbled and Harshly Mopped the floors and even unconsciously cleaned the upstairs making pigsy raise a brow.

Technically Donghai is supposed to only clean The Shops floor not the Upstairs where their rooms are located.

"Kid Are you—"

"You see my Bestie in delivery its all about The great wall race!– yeah! Sure Mk The great Wall race is soooo great! Whatever Mk I'm Winning that Peach whether you like it or not  oh Wooooow you guys are suuuch Cooool Friends!"

Watching her Mimick Mk and Meis voice and even curse around Pigsy Sweatdropped and Even hissed when Donghai Would occasionally punch the wall. Glad it's made out of cement or else he'll be crying if theres a big hole. "Stupid Wall Race, Imma get my stick and Belt if it means to Hit those two Idiots" She Grumbled and Pigsy sighs at her Angry face, patting her back Donghai turned around with such sour Look and Red Face.

She's mad Alright and it looks like she's about to cry.

"Did those two ignore you again?"

"Ignore?! Well Sure yeah! Maybe? But Those two are gonna get a hit from me once I'm done with these chores!"

"Donghai you're working too hard can't you like— have a break? You're a Student and you still have to study."

Sighing Pigsy Grabbed the mop the put her down on the table counter. Grabbing a glass of water and Noodle he gave it to her and Points his finger "eat. You always Munch on Unhealthy foods like those Junks and that's not good for your Scholar Brain!" He Nods and Donghai sighs, Grabbing her chopsticks she Slurpped on her Noodles and drink some water easing all of those anger down.