Hope for a sinner

There is many thing that we are ashamed of as human being we have done many mistakes and gone in to bad life style, in to a mess that is dark. We may come in to a situation of totall despair and complete Issolation and darkness But still there is a Hope and a way out it.

My friend you may thing I am not worthy to live a life free from addiction, free from abuse, I know it is because of the intensity of the situation you reach in to this edge of giving up, In to this climax of despair, but trust me God can do what you fail to do, what you Fallshort of, still God is powerful enough to change your life.

We may have lost hope in some area of our life but this is not true for God, if we give it to God, God is able to mold it, change it and remake it. If we trust in God rather than our weaknesses God will do greater things in us. In our Life.

" The End of your hope is not The end of God's Hope don't give up on God because God's hope shines brighter even in our wild despairs "

Let us look in to the Bible for a woman who was prostitute and has been caught by Pharisees They bring her to Jesus, They think that Jesus will judge her but instead Jesus forgives her and set her free.

John 8
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³ And the scribes and Pharisees brought to him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the middle,
⁴ They say to him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
⁵ Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what say you?
⁶ This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
⁷ So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said to them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
⁸ And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
⁹ And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the oldest, even to the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the middle.
¹⁰ When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said to her, Woman, where are those your accusers? has no man condemned you?
¹¹ She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said to her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more.

  " There is Hope in Jesus, Jesus didn't die to condemn you but to forgive you, to save you "

" Jesus is the hope for sinners, He is there to forgive and to set free, He will say " Your sins are forgiven go sin no more""

This is the hope the Bible says the blood of Jesus Christ will wash every sin, the blood of Jesus Christ is she'd for every sinner in this planet. My friend you are Burdened, weary, in bondage there is a hope for you the blood of Jesus Christ washes away every sin come to him today he will wash your sin's forgive you and set you free from every bondage and captivity.