Hoping in the promise of God

The source for a hope is a promise, it may be a true or false promise it may come to fulfillment or not but we will put our expectation and eyes on it. If some one give us a promise to give us something we will wait it eagerly in hope and if that didn't happen we will be discouraged.

This is what we need a  promise that will be true, a promise that not only that motivate us make us eager but a promise that will come in to the ground and see it really and worthy to be hoped for.

The element of the promise determines our response and eagerness for it to happen.

             Our example Abraham

Abraham was given a promise by God, it was a great promise and what was Abraham did Abraham believed in the promise. He waited to that promise with hope and faith. God doesn't fail him but give him the promise.

  Romans 4
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³ For what said the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him for righteousness.

… 
¹⁷ (As it is written, I have made you a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who vivifies the dead, and calls those things which be not as though they were.
¹⁸ Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall your seed be.

… 
²⁰ He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
²¹ And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
²² And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

Today we have greater promise our promise is Jesus, God's kingdom and eternal life, the promise that God gives us and that will happen our response must be to  believe in the promise.

Today we have a great promise that is true This hope and promise is Jesus, Jesus is the way and the life through Jesus God has promised salvation and enternal life if we put our faith and continue our trust in Jesus this hope will be our's  surely we will inherit the kingdom of heaven.