Jesus our shelter and Hope

God doesn't want to leave us with out hope, in darkness and confusion God's loving heart can't do this. Today we may be in any situation, any hopeless condition. God's son Jesus Christ is there to comfort us and to save us, we must know that he has experienced all our Life as he came in the flesh. He knows all things, He passed through all things

Today there are many people who are passing through hopeless situation either it can be some trauma that happened in their life,

Jesus Christ has worried, feel sad, feel all our human feeling up and downs.

Jesus Christ has pass through pain, rejection, denying, accuse, malesty , hate

He experienced all this so that he can give us a hope and Life be our high priest that can present us to God.

While we are going to death, in darkness Christ came live among us died our death, he experienced all our sorrow, trouble, He has suffered un to death, He was wounded so that we can be healed.

When Jesus Christ see's your situation he doesn't see it as a third person who has no any experience in It but as the one who has passed through it and see it, experience it he has been in your situation.

Today Jesus is here to comfort you, to lift you up, he can be your friend and companion in your darkest and worse times. He is trust worthy and great physician who you can tell him all your problems, worries, anxiousness, addictions  depression, different bad thoughts, he will not only listen and understand your situation but he will answer, he will save you from that darkness that bound you, If you believe in him and trust him, he will reach out to you for salvation.

Hebrew 4
¹⁴ Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
¹⁵ For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
¹⁶ Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.  

Jesus loves you he knows exactly where you are and he has passed through all things as a man and as a God except sin he has experienced all things as human being so he is not far he can understand your situation, your feelings. You may be in any situation but I want you to know that there is one who died for you, to substitute you so you may come to the throne of grace, so you can come to God, so you can get forgiveness and mercy through blood of Jesus Christ. If you have Jesus, if he is your saviour you can come boldly to the throne of grace because you are forgiven by the precious blood of Jesus, Jesus has washed your sins from the moment you believed.