There is a better place that awaits us

All brokness all the phscological, emotional, mental problems we face in this world all the darkness will give us something that this world is not for us, but so where is our home when we see above and when we see to God we see that there is eternity Just our life in this earth is a glimpse and Just it will pass away so all things all our pain,suffering, what we are going through is temporary. But there is an eternal kingdom that awaits us with Jesus if we believe in him and trust him in this temporary life we will be with him through out eternity.

This is the reason why The gospel of Jesus Christ , his death and resurrection is a Good news, God knows all our pain and struggle in this world knowing that God doesn't do any thing about this fallen world because God knows it all instead God bring us a way through his son Jesus Christ for eternal salvation, hope and freedom so we can come and inherit the kingdom of God through Jesus. so Jesus Christ came and died to bring us in to God's kingdom in to the heavenly inheritance so when we come and believe in Jesus the hope and because for who ever believes in God's son Jesus Christ will inherit the kingdom of heaven. This is the hope for every living soul because in the kingdom of heaven there is no suffering, loss, pain, tears, but there is Joy, freedom, peace and rejoicing. It is in to this kingdom we all have been invited through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Joy will awaits us there
Rest will await us there
Peace will await us there

Let us wait for that hope with a sense of expectancy and Joy.