Lost can be found

My friend remember there is no any thing that is hopeless in the eyes of God, when you are feeling and hopeless what are you doing? This is my question for you. Do you run from God or do you come to God, do you try to find answer in the world, do you go to partying, drug, lust, where do you go when you lost all hope.

Let us Talk about the good news there is many information that we hear today, most of the news are Just frightening and full of something that disturb our mind. We try to make world a comfortable place but it isn’t happening instead every one is trying to escape and hide from the actual situation and reality.

We try to hide under bars, party, vacation from the situation of the world and from the question of our soul. But this escape mechanisms are not really helpful actually it may help us to forget the situation for a little bit of time but we will return to it as we are, It seems there is no change, no relevant answer for our question and the situation or the world.

But here is a hope and good news for any one who is worried and troubled by the world. “ Jesus Christ is the answer “ He can give a peace of mind in the middle of all this chaos you will find answer in him for the deepest roar of your soul. Who ever finds Jesus will find life that is everlasting and real fellowship with God. Security and trust that come from faith.

  Don't try to find hope from same place that you lost,  Have you considered God during this time. Do you know that God is a God of restoration and a second chance. That if you come to him he will not let you down, he will not put you in shame instead God will lift you up and give you a new beginning in your life.

Lost can be found you can come to God and ask for his his forgiveness he will restore you and snatch you out of your darkness be happy and rejoice today God don't give up on you, stand up his arms are open Go to your loving father, it is enough for your tears and a life of darkness and wilderness come to the loving God. God is ready to receive you back he is ready to answer your cry and call. Come to him Now.

Luke 15
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹¹ And he said, A certain man had two sons:
¹² And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me. And he divided to them his living.
¹³ And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
¹⁴ And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
¹⁵ And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
¹⁶ And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave to him.
¹⁷ And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father' have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
¹⁸ I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before you,
¹⁹ And am no more worthy to be called your son: make me as one of your hired servants.
²⁰ And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
²¹ And the son said to him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in your sight, and am no more worthy to be called your son.
²² But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
²³ And bring here the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
²⁴ For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Rise up and Go to your father God his heart is not changed still he loves you. Your hope and Joy is found in him. As you come to him you will find hope for your soul that will anchor you and give you rest. Do it Now don't hesitate you no longer belong to that state of despair and hopelessness, come to The God of hope you will find hope there.

This hope is for, Jesus died to give you hope and life today I call you my friend to come to This wonderful saviour.

My friend trust in Jesus today He is the way, The truth and Life, He is the way out from your trouble and chaos. He Loves you come to him today.