reaching out to the Hope

Reaching out to the hope is not that much difficult because God has already reached out to us, we may ask the question by whom, The answer is God has reached out to us in to our darkness, despair through Jesus Christ.

Today we have push away God out of our society, home, out of our priorities and what we do, we run far from God but still God doesn't want us to be lost, to be purposeless in the world. He wants us to come and to find salvation in him. He want us to return to him.

What Jesus did and all his death and sacrifice is for us, even if we are walking away from God in disobedience and sin Today his hands are stretched down to pick us and to bring us back.

What we need is to repent, turn by faith to Jesus Christ, repentance is changing of direction and way, faith in Jesus Christ is what we need to come to God and the hope of salvation he has for us as we repent and trust Jesus all will become well in our soul.

We need a simple child like faith to receive the call, we have nothing to do in order to be saved but receving by faith what is already done.

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”
  — John 1:12