𝘰𝘯𝘦

「🍊」

I was at my locker putting my things in it when I heard my name being shouted.

"Minji-Yah!"

I turn around to see seungwan, smile at her and she smile back, while she is still walking to me.

"Good morning seungwanie" I said. While grabbing a banana milk from my locker. It's been happening for months now yet I still don't know who he/she is.

"Ooh another one? Lucky you" she said and and we both close our lockers now, and walk to our classroom.

"Thanks, well I still don't know who's giving me my favorite drink" I said.

"Well you need to figure it out" she said and we enter our classroom and we both go to our seats cause we don't sit next to each other.

I put my bag on the floor, and grab my notebook to study, and seungwan sat on the chair that is infront of me.

"Did you heard?" She ask.

"What?" I ask still writing notes.

"There's a new student coming here?" She said.

"Really? Why didn't I know that?" I ask as I finally look at her and she shrugged I scoff and she goes back into her seat and our teacher came.

"Good morning class" he said. And we greeted him back.

"Today as I think you all already know, or not. We have a new student for today. Please come in" he said, and a girl came in. She's pretty I admit and the boys are staring at her.

"Hello I'm Ko Yu-rim Please take care of me" She said and bow. We clapped at her and she smiled.

"President, please tour Yurim in the school later okay?" Teacher said and I did a thumbs up while writing notes.

"Okay you may sit in there yurim" teacher said. I finished writing my notes and listen to teacher's lecture.

「🍊」

I just had my lunch at the cafeteria, and the teacher said that I have to tour yurim after lunch.

I go to my classroom and stopped at the doorway.

"Yurim-ah!" I shouted but not too loud. And yurim look at me with a confused face.

「🍊」

We are now walking around the school hallways students chatting around us, while my left hand is in my blazer pocket.

"Hi Minji noona" huening kai said as we pass and I wave my hand at him with a small smile.

"Wow are you famous or something?" Yurim ask.

"Not really, I think I'm just nice to everyone or friendly? my looks? No I'm joking about that one, I honestly don't know" I said, still looking at the front.

"So your the president?" She said.

"Yes, for two years now. I don't even know why they voted me as a president. I don't even want to be one" I said and she hum while nodding her head.