𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

「🌼」

6 years later

My life is good now, Soobin and I got married last year. And Minsoo is now 6 years old. After Soobin and I got married, eomma (soobin's) passes her company to Soobin.

After I sent Minsoo to his school, I decided to go to Soobin. I walk towards our bedroom, to my closet and choose my outfit.

Once I'm done, I left the room and I let the maids know where I'm going and I got inside the car and my driver drive me to my company

Once I'm done, I left the room and I let the maids know where I'm going and I got inside the car and my driver drive me to my company. Yes I own a company too, it's a designer clothes company.

"Minji were here" my driver said. I thank him and i put my sunglasses and got out of the car. And I walk into the company, the guards let me in and some employees bow at me and I just smile at them softly.

"Who is she?"

"She's looks so pretty!"

"Woah isn't that the ceo of the company of that  famous designers clothes?"

"Show off" I scoff in head and smile at the girl who said that to me.

And then i walk towards the hallway where soobin's office is. I stopped and the guards behind me stopped too.

"You can go now, thank you" i said to them and they left. I heard a girl's voice.

"Soobin, Let's go out tonight" I heard.

"I don't want too, your my assistant so you know that my schedules are packed. Even it's not packed I wouldn't go out to you!" Soobin snapped.

"Oh come on, I'll cancel your schedules tonight" the girl said seductively.

"Can you please leave now" Soobin said.

I decided to knock on the door, and opened it and saw the girl beside Soobin holding he's necktie. Once she saw me she glared at me and stand.

"Oh did I interrupt something?" I ask. And Soobin sigh in relief when he saw me.

"Who are you?" The girl ask me rudely. I lift my sunglasses with my right hand and raise my eyebrow.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Choi Minji, the owner of the xxx design. And Soobin's wife" I said while walking towards her as she backs off.

"Now, if you do that to my husband again your fired. Got it?" I ask and she nodded quickly and I leaned back smirking.

"Okay! You can go now ms...??" I ask.

"S-Shin" she stutter.

"Well you can go now Ms. Shin have a good day!" I said as I bring my happy self, and she quickly left the office. And I put my blank face again and slowly cross my arms turn around to look at Soobin.