𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

「🌿」

minji's pov

I open my eyes slowly but  close it immediately because of the sun rays hitting my eyes. I put my hand on my eyes and slowly sitting on my bed.

I finally open my eyes, aish..my head hurts so much, did I drink too much last night? I groaned and put my hand on my head.

I widened my eyes when I saw a different bedsheet. It's completely not mine, I didn't change my bedsheet yesterday. I quickly lift my head up to see I'm in someone's room.

I heard a door opened, I look at my side my eyes are still wide because of shock.

And I saw soobin. His hair is wet probably took shower. Thankfully he already dressed it would be embarrassing if he's half naked.

"Your awake, does your head hurt?" he said. I nodded and he gave me pain reliever and a glass of water. I immediately drink my medicine and glare at Soobin.

"Why am I here?" I ask.

"You were so drunk last night, and you were literally clinging on me when I got home from work" he said.

"What?! Why would I cling on you? Did I said something stupid?" I ask.

"SoObInN!!, sOobIn! YoU lOok mOrE hAnDsOMe nOw sInCE lAsT tImE I SAw yOu~ dO YoU KnOW hOw MuCh I mIsSEd yoU?~" he said imitating my voice. I scoff loudly and I grab a pillow and throw it hard on him.

"YAH!! STOP IT!" I shouted.

"EeEHhHHhhH!!~~ sOOBinN!!" He teased me again.

"You—" I said and got up from his bed and marched towards him. I smack his arms hard as I can, gosh I'm so pissed right now.

"Okay okay! I'll stop now!!" He said and I stop panting. I sigh and massage my temples, aish this boy, he's still the same!!

I glare at him and walk out of his room while slamming the door.

I walk downstairs and saw my friends eating breakfast. Why is my head still hurts so much? I already took the medicine?

"Minji-yah are you okay? You look pale. And did you two fight?" Beomgyu said. Soobin arrived too and sat with his friends.

"I'm okay, it's just a headache" i said, I walk towards them to sit on the chair. But I got so dizzy and black...

—Soobin's pov

I quickly stand up as minji's body fall. I kneel down and put her head on my lap, and began to shake her.

"Minji-yah, minji" I said and keep shaking her head. I sigh, and look at my friends who are staring at Minji worriedly.

time skip

Minji is still sleeping on my bed, and I'm sitting beside her admiring her face. She look really beautiful but still feisty.

I heard her groaned and I sit up straight, I quickly push Minji back to bed as she's trying to sit up.

"Be careful there" I said to her.

minji's pov

"Be careful there" he said. I scoff, and look away from him.

"stop pretending that you care about me" I said.

"but I'm not" he said.

"Tsk, piss off" I said.

"Come on, are you mad at me because of what happened 2 years ago?" He said, I kept quiet.

"Oh you are. Look, I already apologize to you and that thing that happened meant nothing to me" he said.

"I don't believe you. Did you really loved me when were dating? Or not?" I ask.

"Of course I love you! Why wouldn't i. Didn't you remember I said to you that I liked you for years?" He said.

"That's a lie" I said.

"No it isn't!" He snapped.

"Then why did you used me for money huh?! Is that money more important than me!!" I shouted. He didn't answer, i stand up from his bed and he got up too and faced me.

"Answer me Soobin" i said.

"Yes" he said. I scoff and look at my side, I fight back my tears. I knew I should've come here.

"The money is more important to me" he continued. A tear finally escaped from my eye. I wipe it with my hand, and glare at Soobin.

"아라써, 갈게" I said. I left his room and shut the door close.

"Oh noona, are you ok now?" Taehyun ask. I smile at them, a fake one.

"Don't worry I'm okay now. I'll go now bye" I said and bow my head to them and left their house.

finally I release my tears and immediately walk out of their house. And I go home silently sobbing.