𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

「☕️」

It's been months since Soobin and I started dating. My classmates have been supportive but some aren't, like that someone is Areum.

She have been bullying me in secret, and keep threatening me and she knows that I'm poor. It's not like I act that I'm rich but they just assume that I am rich. But I really never told anyone that I'm poor cause they will make fun of me.

I'm eating lunch with my two bestfriends, Yurim and seungwan. Soobin is with his friends, but I didn't see him now, I think he's just using the restroom I guess. I shrugged it off.

"So, are free today minji? Or you have a date with your Bunny boyfriend?" Seungwan ask.

"No I'm free today" I said, I look up slowly chewing my food.

"Yey! Okay after school let's hangout" yurim said, I nodded.

I finished my lunch I excused myself to go to the restroom. I enter the girls restroom and do my business, I wash my hands and left.

While walking back to the cafeteria, I saw one boy and a girl making out, I make a disgusting expression and stick my tongue while gagging.

But as I walk past them, I stop in my tracks. That boy is familiar. It's not what I think it is, right? I slowly turn around and saw the side profile of soobin kissing Areum?!?!

I watch them in shock my mouth agape a little, my eyes are bloodshot for holding my tears, and my fist clenching.

"S-Soobin" I stuttered, they stop at what they're doing and Soobin look at me in shock and guilty in his eyes. While Areum smirking.

I glare at them and walk away from them, my hair bouncing at the back.

"Minji-Yah!!" I heard Soobin shouted, but of course I ignore him, I felt a tear slid down on my right cheek and aggressively wipe it away. (Lol HAHAHAHAHAUDXCJJFD)

My feet led me to my secret spot, which is an abandoned room in the school. I actually clean it and design it and make it like my own practice room, with couches and many more.

I didn't heard footsteps behind so I guess Soobin lost me. I slam the door close and let my tears fall.

I took a shaky breath as I stare into nothing.

How could he do this to me? I trusted him with all my heart and now I saw him kissing with Areum? With freaking Areum?!?! I'm gonna kill that bitch.

And then I sob, I crouch down and put my head in my arms. My sons fill in the room, I hope no one hears me.

「☕️」

After some hours of crying I got a phone call from eomma. I stared at it before answering it.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Minji..."

"Eomma why do you sound like that?" I ask as I shot my body up in the couch.

"Minji-ah your appa~ please come in to the hospital"

I widened my eyes, omg what happened to appa? Please don't take appa, I already lost Soobin...

"아라써 I'm coming in there" I said and end the call. I honestly skip classes, I check my watch and it's almost the end of school.

I hurriedly leave the room and run the hallways, as I was running I heard the bell rang, and students left their classrooms.

I pass our classroom and I saw Soobin, looking at me worriedly and confused. Same with seungwan and yurim.

"Minji Yah!! Where are you going?!" Seungwan shouted. I turn around to face them.

"I'll tell you tomorrow!!" I shouted back and I run again to the school gate.

I decided to ran to the hospital, cause I got no time to wait a taxi. After some minutes of running I finally arrived at the hospital, I go to the receptionist and ask where my appa's room while panting. The nurse look at me worriedly but I said to her that I'm fine and told me where the room is.

I run there and saw eomma sitting.

"Eomma!" I shouted and sat with her and engulfing her with my hug.

"How is appa?" I ask, she's still not hugging me back, and just stared into nothing.

"The doctor said that he's in a coma, if he didn't wake up in 7 months it means he—" she said and bursted crying. I broke the hug and wipe eomma's tears with my two thumbs.

"Eomma, I'm sure appa is gonna wake up, don't worry. What happened?" I ask.

"He got into car accident, your appa's truck hit a car with a girl driving. A-and apparently the girl is d-dead" Eomma explained. And suddenly a woman came to us.

"You! This is your husband's fault! My daughter is gone because of your husband!! Your going to pay for what you're husband done to my daughter!!!" The woman shouted at us. Eomma look down as I caress her arm in comfort.

I felt my tears go down again. Where are we going to find money to pay on the hospital?

"M-mianhe" Eomma whispered. As I look at her with teary eyes.

"Your sorry won't bring my daughter back!!" The woman shouted again which made me flinch, I don't know why tho. And then a girl came to calm the woman down and drag her.

"Eomma..." I said, and she hugged me and I hug her back as I silently cry on her shoulder.

I'm gonna find a way to get a money for appa and for that woman to repay her....