𝘵𝘦𝘯

「🎠」

Yurim, Seungwan and me are hanging out now. We are currently at the restaurant eating food, after some shopping.

"Guys I have to tell you something important" I said they look at me worried and confused.

"Im leaving Korea" I said. They widened their eyes.

"What? Why? Is it because of Soobin?" Yurim ask. I shook my head as a no.

"No, I'm leaving for appa, we have no many to pay the bills in the hospital" I said quietly enough for them to hear.

"But what about our school? Who's gonna be the class president?" Seungwan ask.

"I already told the teacher, that you can be the class president" I said.

"Me?! Why me?!" She ask.

"What? You'll do great" I said and she rolled her eyes and lean her back at the chair while crossing her arms.

"When are you leaving minji?" Yurim ask.

"About 2 days" I said.

"And you just tell us now?" Seungwan said.

"I know, it was all sudden. I just planned this just yesterday" I said and they nodded.

"Where are you going btw?" Seungwan ask.

"America, I'm gonna work there" I said.

"I'm gonna miss you minji" yurim said.

"Me too" Seungwan said. I smile at them.

"Yah stop or I'll cry" I said.

"Minji yah! Please don't leave!" Yurim shouted as she sob. The customers look at us confused and some disturbed. I stand up and bow at them and I go to Yurim seat.

"Yah, stop it it's embarrassing" I whisper shouted. She wipe her tears and I rolled my eyes. I go back to my seat and drink my water.

"Minji did you told this to Soobin yet?" Seungwan ask.

"No" I said.

"What why?" She ask.

"I don't want to" I said.

"Aish okay" She said.

「🎠」

It was now nighttime and I'm laying at my bed while looking at me, yurim and Seungwan's pictures. There were so many, we go to the Amusement park, we ride some carousel, roller coasters, bumping cars and many more.

I'm really going to miss them. And then I saw me and Soobin's picture together, a tear slid down my eyes. I quickly left the app and close my phone, I turn to my side putting my two hands on the side of my face.

I really miss Soobin and I'd be lying if I said that don't love him anymore. I sniffled and wipe my tears and close my eyes to sleep.