𝘴𝘪𝘹

「⭐️」

I think I'm ready to tell Soobin, it's been a week since the confession happened. I'm going to tell Soobin later after school.

Lately this week, I have been blushing mess because of Soobin, he always make me blush even some small things. And he keeps teasing me about, and sometimes he would buy me my favorite foods.

I saw Soobin talking to his friends and decided to go to him.

"Soobin-ah" I said, with a serious expression.

"What is it?" He ask.

"Let's walk together after school" I said, my face still cold.

"Okay" he said doing this sign👌🏻I nodded and put my two hands behind my back and turn around and walk away from him. I sigh okay don't be nervous minji.

「⭐️」

It was now night, and we just got out from school, god there's a lot to do at school especially me since I'm the president.

Soobin and I are walking home now and I'm walking with my hands on my school blazer pocket.

"So do you have something to say to me?" He ask and I hum in response as I look down on my walking feet.

"Soobin, I....I think I—" I stuttered, god please don't be nervous...

"I like you too" I said and he stopped walking with a shock and happy expression.

"Really? You like me too?" He said and I nodded with a smile. And then he hugged me tightly, I close my eyes devouring his warmth.

"So then, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He ask, and I nodded and then next thing I knew he put his bunny lips into my heart shaped lips.

I widened my eyes in shock, omg I did not expected this.

I slowly close my eyes and kiss him back, I felt him smile on the kiss and seconds later we pulled back and he hug me again and I hug him back.

"I really love your hugs minji" he said, i chuckle at his cuteness. We pulled away and I saw his dimples, I poke the left one and then I poke both of his dimples.

"Okay come on let's go home now jagi-Yah" he said and intertwined our fingers which made me blush again. And we walk home.

Soobin's pov

I'm sorry minji...