𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

「🌛」

huge time skip

minji's pov

It's been 2 years since I left Korea, appa is now completely fine. I already paid the hospital bills, and I decided to go back there to Korea.

Lili is now driving me to the airport. Allysianna or lili for short, and I are bestfriends since I got here. We worked at the same place that's where we met.

We finally arrive at the airport, lili help me with my luggages. And I heard that my flight is gonna leave soon.

Lili hug me tightly, and I hug her back since we're miss each other.

"minmin, I'm gonna miss you. Stay in contact with me okay?" She said and I nodded. I wipe my little tears on my eyes same with lili.

"Okay stop now, plus we're still gonna call each other so don't worry" I said and we laugh a little.

"Okay bye!! Don't miss me too much" she said I nodded and grab my luggage. I turn around walking backwards.

"안녕!!!" I shouted, while waving my hand. And she wave her hand back too.

"Annyeong!!!" She shouted too. I teach her some basic korean words too.

And I turn around to get my ticket, and after that I enter the plane and all. And soon the plane soon fly.

「🌛」

time skip

I finally arrive it was now night, I open the gate at our house. And then I opened the door, I go to the living with my luggages.

"Eomma, Appa! I'm home!!" I shouted.

And I saw them running, and they engulfed me with their warm hugs.

"Omo! You look so grown up now and you look more beautiful" Eomma said.

"Aish stop that Eomma" I said. And I turn to look at appa.

"Appa how are you?" I ask.

"I'm strong now like before of course" he said while flexing his arms. And we laugh, at appa.

"Did you eat already? We prepared some food for you" Eomma said and I nodded. I really miss Eomma's food.

We gather at the table and Eomma put a rice and my favorite food on my bowl. I grab my chopsticks and eat, I savor the taste of Eomma's cooking.

"Wah, I miss your cooking Eomma" I said and continue to eat and they giggle, as they watch me eat.

The night was full of laughs and telling some stories. Honestly I love my family so much.