𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

「🎡」

Today is the day where me and Soobin gonna hang out again. It's already 4.30 so I decided to get ready. I pick an outfit and finally found one.

After that I did a little bit makeup, and done

After that I did a little bit makeup, and done. I heard a hong outside and quickly left my room. I saw eomma going to the kitchen and appa on the living room.

Eomma stop when she saw me, I side hug her and kiss her cheeks.

"Bye eomma I'm going now" I said and quickly go to the living room, I kiss appa's cheeks too.

"Bye appa!" I slightly shouted cause I'm already at the doorway. I open the door and close, and I open the gate and run down the stairs. And finally I saw Soobin, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

time skip

We almost rode all the rides in amusement park, yes we go back there cause it's fun. It's now 8 in the night and we are walking home.

I put my left hand on the straps of my sling bag. While Soobin is walking with his hand on his pockets.

"Minji-ah" he said. I hum in response, and continue to walk, when I look at my side that's when I notice there's no Soobin on my side anymore. I panic and turn around and saw him holding his laugh at my silliness.

"Okay I have to confess something" he said and I look at him confused, I just stand where I was and there was a little bit long distance.

"I-......I like you, no I love you minji for like, 4 years. It's okay if you don't like me back though" he said.

He love me all this time? For 4 years?!

I look deeply into his eyes and just saw sincerity perhaps love. Well I do love him too  but I need more time.

"Soobin, I just need time like 2 weeks" I said, he smile weakly at me our eyes are bloodshot for silent crying.

And he took one step, and run to me and hug me tightly, I clench my fist cause I was shock and tense. I mean its my first time hugged by a boy except from appa of course.

But soon I got relaxed and slowly hug him back. After that we pull away from the hug, I smile at Soobin and he smile back.

"Let's go" I said and we continue to walk home.

After some talkings, we finally arrived at my house. I wave Soobin goodbye and I walk up the stairs and open the gate. I open our door and quickly close it.

I touch my cheeks which is now red, I turn to my side which have a mirror, and I look at my tomato face.

Calm down, breath in, breath out....

Once I finally cool myself down, I walk through the corridor to our living room.

"Oh minji-ah your back, how's your date?" Eomma ask.

"Eomma it's not a date. We were just hanging out as friends" I said.

"That's how your eomma and I started" appa said.

"Appa~" I whine, and they chuckle.

"Anyways I have to go to my room now" I said, and walk to my bedroom.

"Oh wait did you guys eat?" I ask them and they nodded with a smile, I smile back and go to my room. I put my bag on my bed and change my clothes in the bathroom. And I did quick shower, and done.

I lay in my bed with a sigh.

My parents may be poor, but they love me dearly, and they work hard for me and that's why I love them too...