𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

「🍂」

soobin's pov

I already messaged Minji, but she didn't seen my message yet. I guess she's sleeping, but I hope she'll seen my text tomorrow.

I forgot to ask Seungwan when she's going back here in Korea, I'll aks her tomorrow at school. And I drove Of to sleep.

next day

When I enter the classroom, I immediately go to Seungwan who is talking to yurim.

"Seungwan, when does Minji going back her in Korea?" I ask her.

"Isshhh~, she said she didn't know either. Depends I guess" she said. I look down.

"I'm sorry Soobin, did you message her last night?" She ask I nodded.

"Did she saw the message yet?" She ask and I shook my head, and she sighed.

"Don't worry, she'll forgive you soon" she said and I nodded, and I go back to my seat.

"Oh hello Soobin-ah~ we're going on a date later right?" I heard areum's annoying voice.

"Yah! I told you we're not dating I just used you for something got that?! And I'm not going with you anywhere!" I shouted at her and she have a shock and hurt expression but Idgaf at her.

I scoff and continue to message Minji. Finally she left, I look at Seungwan and yurim and they were smirking, and they give me a thumbs up.

The teacher came and the lesson started.

「🍂」

It was now the next day, I am now at my classroom, listening to music while I lay my head on my arm looking at my right side.

It's weird that Minji is not here. I'm not use to it, and I really miss her. I hope she get a better job there and she don't overwork herself.

"Soobin hyung, are you ok?" I heard hueningkai ask. I nodded and he sighed.

"Nah, he just miss Minji" Yeonjun hyung said. And I nodded again.

"Is she ignoring you?" Beomgyu ask.

"Yes, she's still mad at me" I said.

"Don't worry hyung, I know she'll forgive you, it's obvious she still loves you" taehyun said. I just nodded and close my eyes and wait for the teacher to arrive.

edited—