𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

「🥨」

knock knock

"I'll get it" Eomma said and go to the door. And then a few minutes later eomma came back, I look at her confused since she is smiling. And then she moved aside revealing Soobin.

"Soobin!!" I cheerfully said, I got up from the couch and run and tackled him into a hug, and he hugged me back. We parted the hug and he gave me something.

"It's your food, I messaged you last night remember?" He said.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot" I said.

"Your so cute" he said. I decided to ignore it, cause I'm not cute okay?!

"eomma appa do you want some too? There are a lot I can't finish it alone" I said as I sat back on the couch same with Soobin. Eomma and Appa nodded and they both eat some of the foods.

I grab some too and give Soobin too. I smile at him and he took the food and peck my lips. I widened my eyes, and he eat the food innocently.

"Yah!" I whisper shouted and slap his arm lightly.

"What?" He ask, chewing his food his bunny lips pouting while chewing.

"We're infront of my parents" I said back.

"So what" he said, I scoff and Eomma and Appa look at me confused. I smile at them and they smiled back, and then I look back to Soobin glaring. He just smiled at showing his dimples, I bite my lip and put both my hands into his soft cheeks and caress it.

"HhHHmmHmMM!! 하지마~" he whined.

"I cant it's too soft" I said. He put his food down on his lap and grab my hands down. And then peck my lips again.

"Now I'm jealous, remember when we did that too when we're still dating?" Appa ask Eomma, and Eomma nodded.

"Appa stop it" I said.

"Okay okay, so Soobin. Are you really not going to leave Minji now? And especially your the father of the baby" appa said.

"Yes sir, I won't leave Minji again" he said.

"O don't call me sir, just call me appa and call her Eomma Okay?" Appa said, Soobin nodded and I smile while sipping on my banana milk.

"I left her before because I really need the money so eomma can recover at her sickness" He explained to them.

"Really? Is your eomma okay now?" Eomma ask. Soobin nodded with a smile on his face.

"She recovered 2 years ago, and now she owns a company" he said and I widened my eyes same with my parents.

"What company?" Appa ask.

"Choi Company" he said.

"Waa~ isn't that one of the biggest company in Korea?" Eomma ask while leaning to Soobin.

"Oh yes, that's the one ma-eomma" he said shyly.

"Are you sure that you will take responsibility to take care to the both of them" appa ask again.

"Of course, although I'm not ready too like Minji but, I can't leave Minji alone to this" he said, I blush and look away.

"Oh look we have a window? I didn't notice it" I said, hiding my blush. I heard Soobin giggled beside me and I nudge him with my shoulder.

"Aigoo Of course we have a window Minji-ah" Eomma said. And the three of them laugh as I scoff at them.

When they stopped eomma and appa have to leave, when they left Soobin hugged me.

"I'm sorry" he said with his deep voice.

"Why are you sorry??" I ask.

"I makes you mad" he said.

"I'm not mad" I said.

"You were"

"I'm not"

"You were"

"I'm not—mint chocolate!!!" I said happily and grab the mint choco ice cream from Soobin and eat it.

"귀엽다"

"Haven't I told you I'm not cute" I said, and he nodded.

"Still cute especially when your crying" he said. I rolled my eyes and we keep talking and laughing.

I'm happy that we're together again

——-

cringey