𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

「🚏」

"Minji-Yah!! 이러나요!! Yurim!! You two have a work remember?! Ireona!!" I heard Eomma shouted.

I groaned and sat up from my bed and I saw yurim sitting up in my couch.

"You two get ready, you both have work" Eomma said.

"Okay okay, we're awake now" I said, and rub my forehead, ugh I hate headaches.

"And you Minji, you said that you'll never drink and yet you did?!" Eomma said and hit me.

"Eomma! 미안해!!!" I shouted, as she stopped hitting me. I run my arm to increase the pain.

"Come downstairs, I prepared breakfast" she said and left the room.

Yurim stands up and go to my closet where she left some of her clothes Incase she slept here.

I sigh, I put on my slippers and stand up. But fail, I fall on my knees.

"Ahhh! My leg hurts" I said, and rub my legs. I saw a pain reliever for my headache and water on my nightstand I grab it and give yurim one two and drink it.

"Why does your leg hurt? I think you danc—AAGGHHH" She gasped as if she remembered anything.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you remember anything what happened last night?" She ask and I shook my head. And thought of what happened last night.

Truth or dare, drinking, dancing, Soobin led me to a room, and he kissed me...our clothes sprawled everywhere...

I gasped and put my hand on my mouth and widened my eyes.

"Soobin" I said.

"We did the it" I said and she gasped too.

"Aigoo, I thought you two didn't. Did he use a protection?" She ask.

"I don't know. What if I get aaahhh!" I gasped again.

"No, no I don't want too yet. What if he left me when I get pregnant??" I said. Yurim calm me down.

"Calm down, you didn't even puke today" she saidand I calm down.

"Yeah your right" I said.

"Yurim! Minji!! Come downstairs now and eat!!" Eomma shouted.

"Coming!!" We shouted and run downstairs. And eat breakfast...