𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

「🍰」

I am getting my things at my locker, once I got the stuffs I needed for class I close my locker and go to my classroom.

I notice students have been smiling at me I'm confused cause like every students have been smiling at me even the other students who doesn't actually smiling at me, but I just smile back at them and go to my classroom.

I enter but flinch and took a step back and place my hand on my chest in surprise.

"Happy birthday!!!" They shouted, my classmates including my two bestfriends. And then they sang the birthday song.

It's my birthday?? How can I not remember??? Aish...

"I forgot it's my birthday..." I said as yurim and Seungwan walk to me.

"It's okay, look we prepared cake for you" Minyoung said as she held my cake infront of me.

"Aww thank you guys" I said, and they smile and said welcomes.

"Blow your candle, but first make a wish" Seungwan said, I nodded and close my eyes to make a wish.

I wish my appa wake up and...

Soobin...

Idk about him but I still love him...

I blow the candle and they cheered for me.

"Btw guys who planned this all?" I ask my two bestfriends.

"Oh Uhm...." Seungwan said.

"It's....Soobin" Yurim said and I widened my eyes in shock.

"Where's Soobin?" I ask.

"I think he's in the garden" Jia said I nodded and put the cake on the desk and go to the garden.

As I want to avoid Soobin I wanted to ask why he did that all for me.

While walking to the garden I heard a voice I stop and listen to the conversation.

"I can't believe Soobin use minji for money" I heard the voice said.

"I know right, how much the money was?"

"I think it was 50000₩" I widened my eyes my eyes getting teary but I hold it back. And I run all the way to the garden.

I arrived in the garden and saw Soobin sitting on the bench.

"Soobin" I called out and he turn around to face me.

"Did you do that all for me? The surprise and all?" I ask still not moving in my place.

He nodded while looking down.

"And I'm sorry for what I did yesterday, the kiss didn't really meant anything" he said, and he stand up to go to me but I step back, and he stopped walking to me.

"Thank you for what you did for me today but I'll never forgive you for what you did to me, I heard someone talking that you used me for money. Is that true?" I said in shaky voice.

He look at me with teary eyes our eyes are red for holding our tears. And then he nodded, that's where a single tear left my eye.

"Can't believe you'll do that to me, we're done Choi" I said and left the garden.

"Wait Minji!!" He shouted, but he didn't chase me this time. I wipe my tears with my hands and go to the classroom, I sit on my chair and my bestfriends came to me asking me questions but I just look down.

The teacher cane and scold my classmates again to go back to their seats. I sniffled and brush my hand on my nose, and listen to the teachers lesson.