𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

「🎀」

9 months later

It's now December 4 and Soobin's birthday is tomorrow. I already have my baby bump but it's not really big.

This past months Soobin has been taking care of me and he had been overprotective to me ever since. And sometimes he would sulk cause I'm sometimes mad because of the mood swings.

I decided to make him a cake on his birthday, and as a thank you for staying with me and taking care of me.

Soobin is not in the house right now so I decided to make one right now.

After some hours of making cake, it's finally done! I put it on the refrigerator. And I Of course hid it so he can't see it.

I cleaned myself cause I have flour on my clothes. I go upstairs to take a shower. After I shower I changed into a oversized tee shirt and a pajama.

"Minji!" I heard Soobin shouted from downstairs. And then Soobin came into our room and hug me.

"Omg I miss you" he said. *sigh* here comes he's clingy side.

"Are you tired?" I ask and he nodded while rubbing his soft cheeks on my baby bump. And I felt him kick.

"Aigoo did you felt that? He kicked!" He said happily, even though it's not he's first time.

"Soobinie you should change, you must be tired" I said to him. And he shook his head.

"Let's hug after your done changing how's that?" I ask and he immediately let go of me and go to the bathroom to change.

I lay on our bedroom my hands on the side of my face and close my eyes. I felt Soobin laying next to me and hug me like a koala.

"Goodnight Jiji" he said with he's deep voice.

"Goodnight Soobinie" I said and we fell asleep.

I woke from my sleep and I saw my clock it was 3 in the morning

I woke from my sleep and I saw my clock it was 3 in the morning. I slowly got up cause I have to pee, I go to the bathroom and did my business there.

Once I'm done I go towards the door to open it but I stopped when I felt a pain on my stomach. I felt a liquid trickledown my legs I look down to see my water and a blood.

I shout as the pain got more painful. My stomach hurts so much, and I'm going to give birth to a baby. Omg I'm gonna give a birth?!?!

"Soobin!!!" I shouted as I grip the door handle and the wall.

"AAHHH!!" I shouted and the door open causing me to let go of the door handle, thankfully soobin catches me and I grip on his hands.

"S-Soobin i-it hurts" I stuttered. My vision is getting blurry, as I held my stomach.

"Hang in there come on I'll carry you" he said and he carried me into bridal style.

"Minji!! What happ—omo, come on lets get into the car" I heard Eomma said. Appa started the car and Soobin putted me in the car at the backseat. Soobin lay my head on his lap as I held his one hand my other one clutching on his shirt.

"S-Soobin..." I whisper.

"Minji you can do it Okay I'll be with you in the hospital okay?" He said and I nodded.

"Come on were I the hospital now" Eomma said and she called a doctor and nurse. And they putted me in a room.

"Last push" I heard the doctor said, as I grip on the metal that was connected on the bed

"Last push" I heard the doctor said, as I grip on the metal that was connected on the bed. And I heard crying baby, i smiled tiredly.

"See you did it Minji~ Thank you" Soobin said. As he held my hands, my eyes started to get heavy and my grip on the metal let go as all I saw is black.

Soobin's pov

I saw her hand let go of the metal which she was gripping. I got up from my seat and look at Minji in shock and scared at the same time.

"Minji, Minji-Yah!!! 이러나!!" I said as I shook her but nothing. The doctor came back with a nurse behind her.

"Sir you have to leave" the nurse and I shook my head.

"No!" I said but they push me out of the room. And I cry, Eomma and appa and my Eomma came to me.

"Why what happened? Is the baby alright? Is minji alright?" Eomma ask.

"Minji...she's unconscious right now, what if she never wake up, what if—" But eomma cutted me off.

"No nothing bad is going to happen to Minji okay?" Eomma said. And I saw minji's parents. And they hugged me as I cry to their shoulders.

Minutes later the doctor came to us.

"Are you Kim Minji's relatives?" The doctor ask. And we nodded.

"Kim Minji fainted because of the pain and exhaustion, but you can see her now" the doctor said she nodded and left.

I go to room and saw Minji still sleeping, and I saw our baby beside her bed. I slowly approach the baby and carefully cradle him.

He got my nose, and my lips too!!

I heard a groan and I saw Minji waking up. She opened her eyes, when she saw me cradle our baby she widened her eyes.

"I-is that?" She ask and I nodded while smiling.

"Do you to cradle her?" I ask and she nodded. I carefully put him between her arms and a nurse came into the room.

"What would you guys name the baby?" The nurse ask.

"Minsoo" Minji said, I love that name I nodded and the nurse write it on the clipboard.

"Congratulations I'll go now" the nurse said and left.

And then I hugged Minji.

"I thought I'm gonna lose you" i said as I bury my face on her neck.

—minji's pov

"Don't worry Soobin-ah I'm okay now, just tired" I said with my raspy voice.

"Minji!! Where's our grandson?" I heard appa as they enter the room.

I smiled at the three of them as appa carefully cradle minsoo in his arms.

"Aigoo he looks like Soobin" appa said and Soobin smile. And Eomma and Soobin's Eomma came to look at minsoo.

"Aigoo it really is" Eomma (soobin's) said.

"What's his name?" Eomma ask.

"Minsoo, Choi Minsoo" I said.

"You two mixed You names didn't you?" Appa said and me and soobin smiled awkwardly. And they laugh.