𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

「🐰」

I'm looking at my reflection in my mirror thinking if I should go or not. Well hyuka said that Soobin is in his job and go home at midnight or whatever...

I ruffle my hair, in frustration and stump my feet.

"Aish! I should have hid my face more" I said and hit my head with my fist. I walk to my closet and get a white T-shirt, gray jacket and my grey sweatpants.

I get out of my room and go downstairs, I saw Eomma and appa watching television, when they turned their head on me.

"Where are you going Minji?" Eomma ask.

"Oh, hyuka invited me to hangout with him and his friends" I said.

"Hueningkai? Oh I remember, he is such a sweet boy. You can go now just text me or your Eomma  if your going to sleep there or your going home okay?" Appa said and I nodded while smiling.

"Okay, ill go now" I said and put my sandals on and walk to their house because their house is kinda near our house.

After some walking, I finally arrive at their house. I knock on the door and the opened revealing kai.

"Noona!! You came! Guys! Minji noona came!!" He shouted at his back.

"Come on or else you'll get cold" he said and I enter the house.

I arrive at the living room and saw them playing board games and there's some Sojus too.

"Wahh...Soju!!" I said and sit on the couch.

"Gyu pour me some Soju" I said. Beomgyu pour me one and gave it to me, and I immediately chug it.

"대박!" I said.

"When did you came back?" Yeonjun ask.

"2 days ago, why?" I said.

"Oh wait I got something for you all" I said and put the plastic bag in the coffee table and give yeonjun mint choco ice cream.

"Wahh!! Thank you Minji-ah!!" He said I nodded and give the other three their favorite ice creams.

....

—No ones pov

"Wow I never seen her drunk before" taehyun said the others agreed.

The door opened revealing tired Soobin, he widened his eyes when he saw the mess in the living room.

"SOOBIN!!" Minji shouted and run to Soobin and hug him tightly.

Soobin stood there shock not moving at all. His eyes are wide looking at his friends he pointed at Minji as a question if it is really her, they nodded. And Soobin immediately grab minji's shoulder to break the hug.

"Soobin!! I missed you so~~~ much" She said completely drunk.

"How many Soju did she drank?" Soobin ask.

"Uh three I guess" beomgyu said.

"Yah! Soobiniee you look more handsome now since last time I saw you~ do you know how much I missed you?~~" Minji said.

"I'll bring her to my room" Soobin said, they nodded and started cleaning the mess.

Soobin carried minji in bridal style to his room. She's still mumbling some random things, and she smell like alcohol.

And then suddenly she started crying when Soobin put her on bed.

"EeEeEeeEEHhhhh!!!~~~~ SoObBInNn!!" She said crying like a 5 year old.

Soobin sighs and laugh at drunk Minji.

"Cute" he mumble. He shush crying Minji and she stopped and started to drift in to sleep. Soobin put his blanket on Minji as Minji is now asleep while snoring.

Soobin sigh and sit beside Minji.

soobin's pov

I wonder what she said is true. Did she really missed me? It's been two years I haven't heard about her. I hope she forgive me, well let's find it out tomorrow.

I brush off some of her hairs covering her face. I kiss her forehead and sleep on the couch.