𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

「🥟」

I was on my way to the teacher's office to deliver this papers. I was minding my own business, but my clumsy self trip, again.

The papers were scattered everywhere, I immediately got up and collect the papers in my hands.

"Minji-ah" I heard a familiar voice, I look up to see Soobin. He look at me for a second and he look down and help me pick the papers.

We got up and he handed me the papers, i blush but thankfully my hair was covering it.

"Are you okay? Did you got hurt?" He ask, I look down to see my knees have a scratch.

"You have a scratch—" I cutted him off.

"Oh don't worry about that, it's just a scratch. I'll get going no—" and this time he's the one he cutted me off.

"No, I'm borrowing the first aid kit in the clinic" he said and I sigh. We go there and he cleaned my scratch.

After he putted the band aid on my knee he got up while smiling showing his dimples. Which is cute, I really want to poke them.

"Minji!" He said and I snapped out.

"You've been staring at me for one minute, I know that I'm that handsome but don't stare at me for long I don't like it" he said and I rolled my eyes. I got up on my seat and grab the papers.

"Where are you going?" He ask while he followed me exiting the clinic.

"Teacher's office. Why?" I ask. As we walked side by side.

"Nothing. Anyways can we hang out after school?" He ask. I give him a confused look and he shrugged. I sigh.

"Okay, after school" I said. And we finally arrived at the office, we bow at the three teachers and put the papers on the desk. We bow again and exit the office.

"Are you always that clumsy? I mean I've seen you trip two times now" he said and giggle, glare at him at he surrendered his hands.

"Jiji-ah!" I heard yurim shouted.

"Oh hey guys" I said while smiling.

"Hey, oh hello Soobin" seungwan said, and Soobin wave his hand at them and the two waved back. I widened my eyes.

"Are you three friends now?" I ask in confusion.

"Yep" seungwan said.

"Since when?!"

"Uh yesterday, btw Soobin is a nice guy. He even let us introduce to his friends" yurim said and my mouth was agape I'm shock. I look at Soobin and he was rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Yah! Why didn't you introduce me to your friends?! I was the one you befriended first!" I said and pouted a little.

"Okay okay I let you introduce to them tomorrow" he said, I nodded and smile, my eyes turn like into crescent moon.

「🥟」

The school just ended and I'm putting my things in my locker with yurim and seungwan. I close the locker and I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Soobin, what are you doing here?" Seungwan ask.

"I just came for Minji, we're gonna hang out today is it okay for you guys?" He said. And they nodded vigorously, I sigh.

"Thanks guys, lets go Minji" he said and we walk out the school. I look back and saw my bestfriend look at me with teasing looks. I rolled my eyes at them.

"So where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"Hmm...what about amusement park? Do you want to go there?" He said, my eyes lit up and I have my gummy smile on my face.

"Really? Yes! I haven't been there since I was like.....6 years old!" I said, and I jump in excitement. I haven't been in there since I was six like I said cause, we're not rich. My mom and dad are working hard for me just to get money.

"Alright to the amusement park then 가자!" He said.

"가자!!" I slightly shouted, and I have big smile on my face.

And then Soobin holds my wrist and we go towards the amusement park. Once we got there, Soobin buy our ticket, and I grab his wrist and drag him inside.

We took the rides here and there, and we play games. And there's a game that I haven't play for a year.

"Soobin" I said.

"Hmm?" He hum.

"Let's go play in the claw machine" I said.

"Are you good at that?" He ask, I rolled my eyes and drag him again in the claw machine. I put two tokens in it and started to choose some plushies.

I used my technique and......boom. The blue plushie drop, I excitedly crouch to get the plushie. I turn to Soobin who is amazed, by me playing easily with the claw machine.

"Here, you can take this plushie. It's at thank you for playing with you here in amusement park" I said he smile and took the plushie and hug it, while smiling showing his dimples. Her eyes closed, omg he's so cute!!!!

"minji!!" I heard and I came back from my senses.

"How many times do I have to do that?" He said. I look away and put another token to play another to get myself one plushie or two.

"If you stop being cute or handsome, I'll stop doing that" I mutter.

"What did you said?" He ask.

"I said nothing, maybe it was just the crowd" I said and continue to play. I smile widely, when I got another plushie, but now it's pink.

I crouch down to get my plushie and I stand up again and hug my plushie.

soobin's pov

I can't take my eyes of minji. She's effortlessly cute and beautiful, I want to squish her cheeks so bad.

She was playing and talking about how cute her plushie is, I couldn't control myself. I squish her cheeks.

"Aigoo your so cute!!" I said.

"Yah! Stop it, it's embarrassing. And it kinda hurts" she said and I let go.

"sorry, your just too cute" I said.

minji's pov

"sorry, your just too cute" he said, I blush at his comment and I look away, from him.

"Are you blushing? Wait, you are! I can't believe I made the Kim Minji!" He said happily.

"Aish, let's just go" I said and grab his wrist. But he slide his hand down and interlock our fingers, I blush again and look down at our hands, I can feel Soobin is looking at me.

omg what are you doing to me Soobin???