𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

「🦔」

I left early at my house so I can visit appa too at the hospital.

"Appa please wake up soon..." I said, I grab my bag and stare at appa my eyes are bloodshot because of crying, yesterday was a very bad day for me and Eomma, I don't know about Soobin, I thought he kept his promise.

"Appa im going to school now, annyeong appa" I said and left the hospital to go to the school.

I saw seungwan and yurim waiting at the school gates they saw me and run to me.

"Minji is there something wrong? We didn't hang out yesterday cause you left school running like there's an emergency" Seungwan said and yurim nodded.

"I'm sorry guys" I said.

"It's okay Minji we can hang out next time, but can you tell us what happened you look like you've been crying" yurim said.

"I'll tell you guys at our spot, there's too many people" I said and they nodded in agreement.

We enter our classroom and I saw Soobin and we made eye contact for 5 seconds when I broke it and I put my bag on the floor beside me.

The teacher came and scold my other classmates for not being on their seats. And the lesson started.

「🦔」

We are having our lunch in our spot which is the room that I designed. Seungwan notice that I'm just staring at my food and...

"Minji-Yah, are you not going to eat?" Seungwan ask and yurim turn to look at me confused and worried expression.

"Oh about yesterday, I caught S-soobin kissing Areum at the hallway" I said.

"What?!" Seungwan shouted and stand up, while yurim widened her eyes.

"That bitch" Seungwan said.

"Soobin did that? Omg" yurim said.

"I'm gonna beat that two later" Seungwan said.

"Count me in" I said.

"Me too" yurim said.

"And why were you running btw like is there an emergency?" Seungwan ask.

"A-appa he...he got into an a-accident and he's in a c-coma right now" I said fighting my tears.

"진짜로?!?! That happened on the same day?" Yurim ask. I nodded looking down.

They came to me and hugged me.

"Appa's truck and the girl's car hit at each other and...the girl she—she's d-dead. The woman said that we should pay her for what appa did to her daughter" I explained to them.

"Oh Minji" yurim said. We parted our hug and saw them had tears in their cheek.

"Please don't cry you two" I said.

"But, I can't believe that happened on the same day, Soobin cheated on you and then ahjussi got into an accident" Seungwan said.

"Your so strong Minji" yurim said smiling at me, I return a weak smile at her and we all hug again.

「🦔」

Eomma and I are eating, I decided I have to tell Eomma what my plan is. I slowly put the bowl down and my chopsticks into coffee table.

"Eomma" I said.

"Did you already pay at the hospital?" I ask her and she stopped eating and she shook her head.

"Eomma, I'm going to states to work there to pay for appa's recovery" I said and she put her chopsticks.

"What? Your not going anywhere, I'm the parent here Minji-ah I can handle it arraseo?" She said and I shook my head.

"You've done enough for me Eomma, it's my turn now to take care the both of you" i said, and she look down.

"I'm such a bad Eomma" she muttered I get up and sit beside Eomma crossing my legs and hug her.

"Eomma your not a bad Eomma okay? Don't consider yourself like that for me, your the best Eomma in the world" I said and she weakly at me and hug me tightly.

"Okay, when are you leaving?" Eomma ask.

"In 3 days" I said. And she nodded.

"Let's tell your appa tomorrow this okay?" She said and I nodded with a smile and I go back to eating my food.