Chapter 1: Kissed.

"Bring the bowls and spoons," Veronica said while watching the screen.

"I'm not bringing anything, miss. It's always me who brings everything. And why do you need the bowls? Do you think we won't finish this? And even if we get the bowls, are you planning to wash them later?" Sebastian said, and that's when Veronica looked at him rolling her eyes but still agreeing to what he said, but there was still only one spoon. "And as far as the spoons, we can share this one." Sebastian continued, not giving Veronica a chance to protest. Not that she minded that in any way.

Veronica and Sebastian had been friends since they could form coherent words. They weren't so close since the beginning, but they had become each other's best friends over a while, and believe it or not, if you knew them, you'd ship them.

Veronica was cuddled up in Seb's beige comforter facing the television where their favorite show, "The Vampire Diaries," was playing, and he had his arm around her.

Veronica had the big tub of honey nut crunch ice cream in her hands, and just as she was about to take another bite, Sebastian lowered his head and quickly ate her bite. Veronica was annoyed because this was the third time he was doing it. She thought to herself, such a lazy dumbass!

"Seb, I swear to go, DO NOT EAT MY BITE AGAIN! I will defenestrate you the next time!" Veronica said and got back to digging the spoon in the tub and successfully eating the portion this time. She smiled victoriously up at him, and all he did was smirk at her.

He freaking smirked! And why the hell does that affect me? Idiot!, Veronica thought to herself.

While Veronica was in her train of thoughts and stared at him with a cute frown on her face. She stared at him as if she was trying to determine what was going on in his head. This only led to Sebastian's smirk growing wider, and he said, "I know I am hot and exceptionally handsome, but staring is still rude. Try taking a picture; it lasts much longer." This cut off the train of thoughts and made the frown grow deeper on her face. She didn't deny that he was well endowed, but he was annoying the shit out of her. "Well," she said, now watching the television screen, "Its a shame how you still haven't figured out that I love being rude, hence if you're offended, great!" she continued without giving a chance to Sebastian to retort, "And now shut up, do not disturb me, and let me watch."

"I never said I was offended," Sebastian mumbled. Little did he know, Ver heard it, and unknowingly that made a cute little smile rest on her face. She went back to digging the spoon into the tub, and just as she was about to eat it, Sebastian lowered and quickly ate it. AGAIN!

But at this point, she could care less because Caroline and Stefan were going to have their first kiss right now, and boy, did she ship them? So she let that go because she knew that even if she told him a hundred times, he wouldn't stop annoying her.

---

"Oh My God! You Kissed!!" Anaysha squealed, looking at her friends with wide eyes and an excited grin.

"Who kissed who?" Veronica and Sebastian asked while getting in the room. They had finished the eighth season, and after some bickering, they had decided to play with Anaysha, Sebastian's little cousin sister, and her friends.

"Hi, Seb!" Anaysha said, and when she saw Veronica, she jumped out of her place and ran to her, "Hii Ver! You are here! You know, I have missed you so much!" Veronica smiled down at the little girl who she adored unimaginably. "I know; I have missed my little sugar boo too! How have you been?" she said while bending down to Anaysha's height and hugging her, sitting on the foot of the bed.

Sebastian sat beside Veronica while looking at his best friend and his 6-year-old sister hugging and conversing while Anaysha's friends, Noah and Lucy, were looking at each other and smiling and blushing. Sebastian was shocked but didn't jump to any conclusion, so barged in the conversation Anaysha had with Veronica by clearing his throat and saying, "Anaysha sweetheart, just because you met Veronica doesn't mean you forget about me now, does it?" Anaysha pouted at him and said, "I am sorry, but it's just that I have missed her so much!" Sebastian instantly said, "It's alright, but now will you tell us who kissed who??"

"YEAH! Noah and Lucy kissed each other! We had ice cream, and Lucy wanted to try Noah's, so he fed her with HIS spoon! So that means they kissed! Oh my god!" Anaysha said, excited and looking at her friends, who were bright red tomatoes now. "I ship!" She squealed and ran out of the room and was followed by Chloe, who ran saying, "Oh shush!" with a smile on her face while she tried not to look at Aaron. She was followed by Aaron out of the room too. After some time, there was giggling heard from outside the room.

All this while, when Veronica was smiling widely at the cute little kids, Sebastian was staring at her with a smirk plastered on his face. The same smirk that settled on that gorgeous face when he would annoy Ver.

When Veronica felt his eyes on her, she looked at him quizzically, and that's when Sebastian asked, "Have you ever shared your spoon with somebody?" Veronica didn't realize where this was going, so she looked at him with a "what are you on" face but answered anyway, "No, I don't like sharing my spoon with random people just like a normal person wouldn't like that, but as you aren't one you wouldn't know." smiling at him sarcastically. His smirk only grew wider, and he said, "Newsflash Ver! WE did share the spoon today, and guess what that means? We kissed."

--x--

I hope you enjoyed:)

Until next time!

- Estrel<3