•Hi•

Pink

"Niall pleeeaaaassssseeeee?" I whined loudly, gripping onto his shirt and giving him wide blue puppy eyes. "No Louis, for the damn last time I am not working the cashier for you. It's your shift and I'm the barista today. Now let's just get inside before Liam gets pissed at us for being late," He huffed and I pouted before rolling my eyes and smacking my gum, a thing I usually did when I was mad at him. "Fine. Whatever," I muttered and stepped in after he unlocked the door. I rushed to the bathroom first and locked it before pulling off my pink collared shirt and my pink skirt to change into my ugly black Starbucks uniform.

I tried to bleach the shirt and turn it pink, but noooo, Niall had to catch me in the scene. Lovely. I folded my clothes neatly into my bag and sauntered towards the mirror, reapplying my my lipgloss and my mascara. "Pretty as always," I beamed and grabbed my bag before stepping out and hanging my bag on the rack behind the counter. Niall was already cleaning our the supplies while I situated myself behind the counter. "Sunday. Yet, another slow day for Starbucks in London," He sighed dramatically and I hummed in response. "Are you still mad?" He chuckled and I shrugged as I counted the money in the cashier to look productive. "Louis, my pink Louis, my lovely pastel aesthetic, my bubblegum bum, my blue eyes doe," He listed out in some distressed voice as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Niall," I giggled, covering my blushing face. "I knew you couldn't be mad at meeeee," He sang and I sighed in defeat as I set the money down. "I really can't," I mumbled and elbowed him playfully once the bell rung. "Buh bye," He smiled and patted my back before going over to the supplies. I flatted down my apron and adjusted my hat before looking up at whoever was behind the counter. "Hello, welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?" I quipped and gripped onto the counter because the guy looked hot as shit yet intimidating as fuck. His arms were covered in vast amounts if ink, his brow was pierced and under his bottom lip, snake bites I believe?, his curls were tousled, metal bands wrapped around his fingers, and a strong scent of aftershave making it's way into my nose.

"Holy shit," I accidentally breathed out and quickly covered my mouth. "Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow and I nearly fell to the floor. His voice was so damn low and raspy and I'd probably be aroused if I weren't freaking out. "I-I mean...Have you ordered yet?" I smiled through my red cheeks. "I'll just get a Java Chip frappe please," He hummed and I gripped onto the counter tighter before I could do something about this tatted boy. "Wh-What size?" I licked my cherry lipgloss and swallowed. "Grande," He nodded and I nodded as well before punching in his order. "That'll be five twenty," I spoke and he handed me a tenner before sliding in the bill and giving him change. "You can wait over their," I smiled weakly and he nodded before walking off. "Jesus Christ," I breathed and literally dropped to the floor. "You okay their mate?" Niall laughed over the sound of the machines and all. I shook my head and shook out my jittery hands.

"I don't even know anymore," I breathed out before slowly getting up once Niall was nearly done making the tatted boy's frappe. He slid the grande cup across the counter and called out the lad's order, and god forbid his green eyes for checking me out. I blushed and waved shyly to him, his lips forming into a smirk before making his way back in front of the counter with his drink in hand, which looked more like a tall in his large hand.

Well why don't you fuck me up the ass with a damn straw. "Hello, babe," He chuckled and I wanted to die right then. "H-Hi," I managed to flutter out. Shoot me. "I never got your name, darling," He hummed, taking a sip from his drink. "L-Louis. Louis Tomlinson," I spoke softly, twiddling with my fingers. "Name's Harry. Hope to see ya again tomorrow," He winked and walked off with long strides from his legs.

"What was that?" Niall laughed once Harry, the sex god of all sex gods, left. "That was Harry. He is another sex god in my book that looks like some hot shit. He even over shadows Channing-fucking-Tatum, Jamie-hot fucker-Dornan, Liam-hot shit-Hemsworth, and Adam-heart eyes-fucking-Lavigne. Do you not understand the level of hotness in one body? Like holy shit I'm about to cry," I breathed and I covered my flushed face, feeling Niall's arms slowly embrace me. "Just let it out, bubblegum," He sighed as he patted my head and rubbed my back.

"He's so sexy," I croaked into his neck. "I know I know," He crooned and I slowly pulled away, wiping under my eyes and sighing deeply.

"Can I work as the barista now?"

"No."

"Fuck."

-----

whoooo another fic no ones probably going to end up reading ayeee

but my mind is like running with a bunch of ideas so brace with me and my pacing skillz in which I probably don't have since I'm writing like 6 books idek

vote and/or comment if you want more and yeah

Love Always

~S xP